Re: [Canadian Military Wiccans] Re: contact person for PPO

  • Pashta MaryMoon
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      At 05:32 PM 29/09/04 -0700, you wrote:

      >Hi pashta: what would be required?

      Hi Chuck,

      Nothing in particular. Although I can't update our website right
      now (computer problems), we are always looking for significant stories
      about Pagans in Canada - so any referring to how Pagans are dealt with in
      the military as well.

      Mostly acting as a contact person for us, if we get requests re
      the military - for example, we have had a request from a Pagan University
      chaplain, as to whether there are any needs for military Pagans in the
      Toronto area.

      Occasionally, we would also want to clarify the more general
      policy for Pagans in the military - especially, for example, around a news
      stories concerning them. Gina or I can do this through the egroup itself,
      but it would be also helpful to have someone in particular to contact,
      especially if the request that came to us was of a private/confidential nature.

      Otherwise - if a Pagan military person contacted us directly - I
      would assume that we would re-direct them to your egroup.

      In the Spirit of All in W/Holiness,
      Pashta MaryMoon
      Blessed Be

      Pagan Pastoral Outreach http://www.paganpastoraloutreach.ca

      Pagan Federation/Fédération païenne Canada http://www.pfpc.ca/

      Faith In Action http://www.humanhorizons.net/FIA/

      GreenSpirit Resource Papers - Goddess/Divine Feminine
      http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Goddess.htm
      - Rituals - Samhain - Freeing Ourselves in the Death of the Year God
      http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/samhain.htm
      - Yule 04 - Birth of the Universe, through the four elemental stages
      http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Yule.htm

      World Prayers Site http://www.worldprayers.org/index.html

    • Chuck Henderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2004
        Uh which egroup would that be?

        otherwise I am more than willing to be of service!

        Pagan Federation/F�d�ration pa�enne Canada http://www.pfpc.ca/

        Faith In Action http://www.humanhorizons.net/FIA/

        GreenSpirit Resource Papers - Goddess/Divine Feminine
        http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Goddess.htm
        - Rituals - Samhain - Freeing Ourselves in the Death of the Year God
        http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/samhain.htm
        - Yule 04 - Birth of the Universe, through the four elemental stages
        http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Yule.htm

        World Prayers Site http://www.worldprayers.org/index.html

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Chuck
        counterculture in a conformist environment

      • Pashta MaryMoon
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2004
          At 11:48 AM 02/10/04 -0700, you wrote:

          >Uh which egroup would that be?

          P - the one we are discussing this on - canadianmilitarywiccans.

          >otherwise I am more than willing to be of service!

          P - many thanks. If you come across something of interest to us, please
          forward it. You have my personal e-ddress (above), or even better, you can
          send/forward it to info@... (that way, it goes
          right into my PPO mailbox).

          Immediately - could you direct us to any website that clarifies
          where the Canadian Military bases are - especially around the Toronto area
          - and especially contacts for chaplains in the military and their
          chaplaincy headquarters? We could probably find it by 'googling' but I
          would assume that you (or some one in your egroup) would be able to direct
          us to the most useful pages.

          In the Spirit of All in W/Holiness,
          Pashta MaryMoon
          Blessed Be

          Pagan Pastoral Outreach http://www.paganpastoraloutreach.ca

          Pagan Federation/Fédération païenne Canada http://www.pfpc.ca/

          Faith In Action http://www.humanhorizons.net/FIA/

          GreenSpirit Resource Papers - Goddess/Divine Feminine
          http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Goddess.htm
          - Rituals - Samhain - Freeing Ourselves in the Death of the Year God
          http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/samhain.htm
          - Yule 04 - Birth of the Universe, through the four elemental stages
          http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Yule.htm

          World Prayers Site http://www.worldprayers.org/index.html

        • faol_ca
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2004
            If you need someone in the Borden area, they can always contact me.
            If they go to the chaplains on base, they will point them my way. As
            you can guess we have an amazingly good relationship here at Borden,
            though most don't know it.

            Cheers;
            Faol

            --- In canadianmilitarywiccans@yahoogroups.com, Pashta MaryMoon