Just some Thoughts - Blessed Be

  • Tannim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      I was meditating and had some thoughts run through my mind and here
      they are.

      Midnight

      Midnight at the Well of Stars wrapped within the surreal at one's
      altar lends to a contemplative moment that seems an eternity long.
      It is not an over whelming moment and your life does not flash by in
      a rapid series of events. It passes slowly, allowing each of us the
      time to search through all the moments of our lives and review the
      intricate beauty of each soul that each of us has touched.

      It allows each of us to commit to a path and accept the twists and
      turns of our present existence. It allows us to see each beautiful
      sunset and sunrise of our lives and the moments in between through
      the eyes of the Lady and Lord. It allows us to touch what was, what
      is and what will be. This moment is the confirmation, that within
      the eternal cycle of renewal, that we each have an intrinsic part to
      play in the wellspring of everlasting life.

      It allows confirmation of that which we are within this cycle. It
      shows us our frailties and strengths and identifies our deepest
      desires. It allows us to make choices and shows each of us the
      effect of those choices.

      It defines our characters, those core values we hold most dear
      within the Crafte. It allows us each to except the frailties of
      others because we each know ours. It allows us to accept the values
      of others because we understand our value to the whole.

      Most of all it allows each of us to come to a greater understanding
      of not only self, but the eternal soul of the Universe.

      This one moment at the Altar gives us pause to contemplate the
      purpose and intent of our lives!

      This one moment at the Altar makes each of us Wiccae!

      This one moment at the Altar offers us the trust of the Lady and the
      love of the Lord!

      This one moment at the Altar offers us the opportunity of renewal!

      May the Lady Ceridwin bless each you and walk with you always
      )0(
      WolfWalker