Forces - Winnipeg

  • gina_ellis_ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      I just got a call from the fed. chaplaincy office of Corrections
      Canada (we do prison visitation) saying she had a request from a
      Forces chaplain in Winnipeg looking for someone to do a
      presentation. I did pass on the name of someone I think would be an
      excellent resource, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any further
      suggestions.
    • Chuck Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        I can't suggest any name but I can suggest a resource , there is a chaplain at William Head penitentiary who is pagan, I believe that he/she belongs to the aquarian Tabernacle in Duncan BC, hope this helps

        Chuck

        gina_ellis_ca <gina_ellis_ca@...> wrote:
        I just got a call from the fed. chaplaincy office of Corrections
        Canada (we do prison visitation) saying she had a request from a
        Forces chaplain in Winnipeg looking for someone to do a
        presentation. I did pass on the name of someone I think would be an
        excellent resource, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any further
        suggestions.

        take care stay wet
        chuck