The largest site for gays and bi-males

  • watermoon20002001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
      There is the largest dating site for gay or bi-male singles in the
      world ! You can find sexy ads, free chat, pen-pals, friends,
      pictures, clubs, cruises.

      http://www.gkiss.com/i/03 (for gay)

      http://www.lesbianconnect.com/i/02 (for lesbian)
    • Marc
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2003
        As a member of this list I feel this is not the right forum for this
        type of advertising.
        There are tons of other lists for that. This list has a very specific
        focus.
        IMHO.

        watermoon20002001 wrote:

        >There is the largest dating site for gay or bi-male singles in the
        >world ! You can find sexy ads, free chat, pen-pals, friends,
        >pictures, clubs, cruises.
        >

        > http://www.gkiss.com/i/03 (for gay)
        >
        > http://www.lesbianconnect.com/i/02 (for lesbian)

      • Nicole Cormier
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2003
          I don't think its an actual person Marc. All the yahoo lists get this stuff. Its generated and sent out. So far I've gotten every bit of smut imaginable, on all the lists I'm on. The best one was the letter telling me how I could enlarge my penis:-)

          Nicole
          CFB Greenwood, NS, Canada

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2003
            Hi Nicole.
            I totally understand, and it's a disadvantage of leaving the list open.
            The current settings are:
            � Listed in directory
            � Open membership
            � Unmoderated
            � All members may post

            I found that most restricted list don't receive spam.

            Since this list has a specific focus I suggest we go to 'Restricted
            Membership'
            What say the owner/moderators and other members?

            I hope i don't sound like I'm making a big deal out of this. I couldn't
            care less either way. I make good use of the delete key when I see spam.
            But I already get 20-30 spam/day. There are ppl getting more than this
            on their dwan address. And when the address doesn't bounce, spam will
            only increase. So let's cut the weed early!

            Another anti-spam trick, disable the display of images in your email.
            It's not the images that are bad but the img tag in the html message,
            also called web beacon, that acts as a web bug and confirms your address.

            Marc
            NDHQ

            --
            Mark of Carnac.
            Every Rock is different, Every Rock has a Place,