New group

  • Pagan Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Pagan Canada website and group

      We are currently putting together a listing of all Canadian pagan
      orientated groups on our website and opening up a discussion group
      for cross-Canada networking.
      We have listings for approximately 200 Canadian groups, and we
      invite you to join our group to create a national forum.

      This is not is not meant to be in conflict in any way with any other
      groups or organizations but to complement those groups

      Pagan Canada page

      www.geocities.com/pagancanada

      Pagan Canada discussion group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pagancanada/