Punching Out

  • macanfitheach
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      MM, all.

      I'm in the process of cleaning up my group subscriptions; this one is
      obviously finished it's death throes and has passed over. I am
      therefore leaving the group at this time.

      Assuming someone will eventually read this - I hope to see some of
      the members in other groups I frequent (e.g. "Ottawa Pagans
      Online", "Canadian Witchcraft" and "Limestone Pagans" to name a few).

      BB and merry part,

      Ted