Question for all

  • draig_teineravenwolf
    Message 1 of 278 , Sep 2 8:58 AM
      Being slightly outspoken in my beliefs and not
      overly cautious as to my affilitiation with Wicca I have
      a tendency to answer when asked to state who and
      what I am.<br><br>One of my beliefs is that Wicca is a
      family consisting not only of adults but of children
      within the family groups associated with any particular
      coven structure. As with all beliefs, I sincerely
      believe that choices can only be made through knowledge
      gained in our formative learning years.<br><br>This is
      contrary to some beliefs within the Wicca genre present
      within todays society.<br><br>Finally, my
      question:<br><br>Is it expedient or neccessary to restrict Wicca
      involvement to 18 years of age within the context of our
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.