A Message from the Old Country...

  • beltane61
    Message 1 of 278 , Aug 21, 2001
      For those who didn't know, we moved back to UK on
      18 August. It was a very traumatic event for all of
      us and I confess to a prickly nose and watery eyes
      at the airport... probably just alergies, no really!
      LOL<br><br>So far the sun has shone on us and the Lady has kept
      us in her sight. We are coming to terms with the
      future but are still resolute in our dream to return to
      Canada. I feel a little empty at present, homesick even!
      But worry not - we will be fine.<br><br>Merry Part to
      all of you, thank you for your wonderful friendships
      and love. We will be counting the days until we can
      call Canada our home once again. 'Til then the Lady
      keep you all in her sight and care for
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.