Just to hear myself type ;)

  • giju_muin
    Message 1 of 278 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hi folks,<br><br>How are you all? Mac, what's up?
      Is life really that boring/hectic that noone has
      anything to say? Well, I can't say that life is very
      exciting here, but in the spirit of good intentions I'm
      going to ramble for a few lines anyway. What's that old
      saying? I guess I'm just happy to hear myself type again,
      it's been awhile.<br><br>I've been making resolutions
      in my life, and trying to hold myself to them.
      Positive self-image, self-actualization, introspection,
      that kind of thing. One "room" in my "meditation
      destination" is still empty save a note saying that I'm not
      ready. Time and karma may provide the necessary
      teachings, but I've always been a little too comfortable
      with letting things happen. I guess I'm trying to be a
      better, more active participant in my own life. Oh, I
      know. I'm rambling terribly badly tonight. I hope that
      I'm not boring you all to death.
      :)<br><br>Moonbright_wolfwalker, if you're listening, I'm terribly worried for
      you. You're in my thoughts, I hope all is well. If you
      get this, can you just let us know that you're alive?
      I only read that message tonight, the "My Yahoo"
      page didn't show it to me. I know, I'm a terrible
      hostess. ;) There are worse traits in this world.<br><br>I
      hope you're all happy and soaking up the sun. Have a
      great day!<br><br>Sheri
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.