Welcome to the club!

  • ostara_ca
    Message 1 of 278 , Apr 11, 2000
      Well, I'm just getting started here! I'll tell
      you a bit about myself, and everyone who joins can
      follow suit, how's about that? <br><br>As you can tell,
      I'm a maritimer, born and raised in Saint John, New
      Brunswick. If you wanna know about how I practice the Craft,
      check out my website. I'm a very confirmed solitary,
      who is into, at the moment, folk magick and the
      Celtic side of things.<br><br>I'm here at lovely CFB
      Borden with my husband, who is in training. <br><br>I
      can't think of much more to say (rare) so, I'll wish
      you bright blessings for
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.