Sorry...

  • giju_muin
    Message 1 of 278 , Apr 11, 2001
      I'm just writing to appologize, I haven't been
      here for you. I was wondering if someone else might
      want to take over as the founder of this club. My
      health has been, frankly, terrible. I know you all
      probably hate my guts for abandoning you. I can understand
      that. I just know that I can't take care of the club,
      and I'm hoping that one of you is willing to
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.