The sound of silence...

  • giju_muin
    Message 1 of 278 , Mar 5, 2001
      Woah, don't everyone try to talk at once! ;
      )<br><br>Thanks for the welcome back Moonbright. I needed it.
      Life has not been easy for the past little while, and
      keeping my chin up is beginning to give me a sore neck.
      great topic of conversation now, don't I? Ok... Let's
      see... <br><br>Avatar Search is closing down because the
      owner/webmaster has run out of money. This seems to be a
      web-wide, and IRL, problem. Pagan bookstores end up with
      some regular customers, but it's hard to run a
      business without managing to cover the overhead
      costs.<br><br>What can WE do to keep these very important resources
      available? Are we doomed to see all of our hard work on the
      web and community activities fall into obscurity?
      What do you think about the goings-on?<br><br>Have a
      great day!<br><br>Sheri
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.