PEACE

  • moonbright_wolfwalker
    Message 1 of 278 , Feb 2, 2001
      May each of your Journeys be pleaseant and filled
      with joy. Knowing you are out there has been wonderful
      and has made my journey thoughtful and filled my soul
      with memories. <br><br>May the Lady and Lord grant
      each of you peace and prosperity. Friendships old are
      always new and souls once touched are never parted. We
      will meet again.<br><br>This wolf wishes each of you
      well, Blessed Be, Well Met and Well
      Parted.<br><br>Moonbright WolfWalker
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.