All moved in...

  • ldy_ostara
    Message 1 of 278 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hey!<br><br>I'm all moved in and happy now. Right
      before we left, we ended up with ANOTHER pet. My zoo is
      now complete, with 3 cats, 2 dogs, a pregnant horse,
      and a chameleon. We just got a little black pug, 3
      months old. He's so funny looking he's cute, with his
      little smooshed in face. Krissy, the horse, is starting
      to really show. I can't wait!<br><br>Well, the name
      issue is yet to be resloved. I suppose I'll know when
      it's time. <br><br>I've run out of things to say, so
      off I go. Have a great day.<br><br>Sheri
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.