Hi all..

  • ravn_74
    Message 1 of 278 , Oct 1, 2000
      Just thought I'd drop a line to say hi to
      everyone here - it's been a while! Had to drop off the
      group for a bit while making arrangements to go on
      course in another city, and it's been busy ever since.
      :) Hope all of you are well, and it's good to be
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.