Like I ever stay on topic...

  • ldy_ostara
    Message 1 of 278 , Sep 1, 2000
      Thanks! I miss her bad, but Gagetown is only 2
      months away.<br><br>Question to the group: Did you start
      out as a Solitary or did you join a coven right away,
      as soon as you found one? How would you advise
      someone just starting out on this point?<br><br>I started
      out solitary, but I'm really feeling a great need for
      others in my practice. When I was home, my group did a
      circle together, all of us having known each other from
      one to three years, and it felt INCREDIBLE! The
      emotional response I get just thinking about it is soooo
      powerful... Maybe it was just time for it to happen. We
      decided to start an open circle, and see how it goes. I
      think that it may have been related to my comfort level
      with the rest of the group, that I managed to work so
      strongly. Any thoughts?<br><br>Well, I'm off to play Diablo
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.