Re: I'm gone again...

  • wolf_ldr_foxthree
    Message 1 of 278 , Aug 7, 2000
      I am sorry to hear of your loss. If it is any
      solace to you thesse few words may help in your time of
      grief "Friendships old are always new, Souls once
      touched are neverparted". Your loved one will always be
      with you on this and the Journeys ahead. A very wise
      Owl once told me this. Blessed Be and may you walk in
      the light and love of the Goddess.<br><br>Wolf
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.