ADULT CAMP 2009

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 3:31 PM
      It has been awhile for adult camp, and hopefully this will be the
      beginning of an annual event. Adult Camp will be a bit different this
      year, but it is still going to be great.
      One requirement to have adult camp this year is moving the age limit
      up to 25 instead of 21. ANYONE UNDER 25 THAT SHOWS UP WILL BE ASKED TO
      LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! I will have some volunteers between the ages of 21
      and 24 to work this event, so if you are under 25 then just send me
      note if you would like to work.
      This adult camp is a 'try-out' to see if we will be able to have
      this annually. This is not a time for people to be out of control.
      Drinking is allowed, but if your conduct is inappropriate YOU WILL BE
      ASKED TO LEAVE! We are all adults and I hope that this will be a great
      time to reconnect and enjoy camp.
      We will be riding horses, having lake time, a softball game, creek
      hikes, tracker rides, and a Vegas themed cocktail party before final
      campfire! Get excited, because I know I am.

      ADULT CAMP 2009
      25yrs old and up
      $100 for the weekend
      *please send all money to by June 1st, so that I can order tee shirts
      and favors. Please include your tee shirt size and when you plan on
      arriving.
      Anne Krozely
      25 King Street
      Basement Apt.