Re: Wonder Girl and James: Meeting for the first time

  • JohnS
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dru fell into bed tired and went to sleep in her uniform. Her sleep
      was filled with dreams of the Black Lord and the peril he had just subjected her to, his complete control over her, the squeezing of her nubile body, the rubbing of the lasso against her virgin mound. Although it represented everything she fought against as a feminist, dreaming Dru found herself trapped in the peril's humiliating embrace... his embrace.

      She awoke several times during the night rubbing herself, moaning, her pussy sopping wet, her nipples hard and missile-like.

      In the morning she awoke to the sound of work going on in the suite
      next to hers. Dru quickly spun and changed into a pretty blouse,
      (though a bit tight in the chest), along with jeans and boots.

      She went to the suite door and, noticing it was open, ventured inside. There were boxes and tech stuff all around the apartment.

      "Hello?" she called out.

      A man walked over from the suite's interior. He was tall, rather good looking.

      "Well hello. Are you my neighbor?"

      "Yes, I'm Drusilla," she beamed, extending her hand.

      "Hello, I'm Jason. I just moved in." He took her hand firmly but offered an ingratiating smile. Jason waited to see if the subliminal commands he put into her mind with the lasso actually worked.

      Dru liked the strength of this man's hand and the look in his eyes; in fact, she liked everything about him. She brushed the hair back from her ear, looking very pert and sexy. Dru saw him staring at her pretty face, then her enormous breasts. A very pleased smile spread from Amazon ear-to-ear...her considerable female charms could keep him distracted, she thought. SHE would be in control.

      "Good," Jason thought to himself. "The signal. The commands are set in her."

      "Say, would you like to get a bite to eat?" Jason asked invitingly. "I've been here all morning and I'm starving."

      "That would be great, let me get my coat."

      Dru went into her suite and pulled out a coat, checking herself in the
      mirror before leaving. This Jason guy was certainly cute enough, and heck, she could use a little fun after last night.

      Jason soon met her outside.

      They spent the day together, Drusilla's feelings clearly deepening for Jason as he played to her female vanity.

      For his part, Jason let the commands take their course.

      "Can't push these things," he mused silently.

      At the end of their date, Dru had unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, showing off a bit of her spectacular cleavage...thinking it was her own idea to further entice Jason.

      As she kissed him goodnight at her door, her hand moved to his ass and
      she gave it a playful squeeze. Then Dru smiled seductively and left with a very-hot "call me tomorrow".

      He told her he would as he kissed her back, stroking her breast.

      "Mmmm..." she moaned softly, before closing her door.

      Satisfied with his plan thus far, Jason headed back to his suite and finished making preparations. He then picked up the telephone with a sly little smile. The clever criminal was about to phone his unsuspecting new "girlfriend" and set up their next date. In no time he'd be proving his ultimate worth to Drusilla...and a certain well-endowed heroine named Wonder Girl.

      --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "JohnS"
      <jstaerker@...> wrote:

      > "Noooo....aaaaahhhh...." Wonder Girl screamed as she plunged into
      the trash compactor. Her scream degenerated into a wanton moan on the
      way down, as life-threatening danger caused her arousal to build.

      > James watched as his enemy landed in the compactor with a thud.
      Pretty much unharmed, Wonder Girl laid there for a second as she tried
      to focus through the non-stop feelings of sexual arousal and desire
      coursing through her body.

      > Pleased as punch, James went to his PDA and started up the machine,
      taking note of the amount of pressure it was using.

      > In the pit, Drusilla heard motors rumbling to life and started to
      struggle, her nipples super-hard and bloated breasts pertly upswept.
      Still, fear of imminent death helped the young Amazon to focus...

      > The fall had jarred some of her lasso free, and she quickly went to
      work undoing the knots. Meanwhile, the walls of the machine began
      closing slowly as a large screen slid into place above her.

      > "Keeping all the debris in," Wonder Girl said sarcastically, busily
      freeing her hands, as she felt one of the walls press against her back.

      > Yikes! She quickly began untying her feet as the other wall began
      nudging her boots.

      > With each passing second, the moving sides were making the compactor
      interior smaller and smaller. As they pressed into her and her peril
      increased, Wonder Girl could feel her virgin mound warm and moisten as
      her nipples extended to missile-length.

      > "No...aaaooohhhh...." she groaned as the lasso, still between her
      legs, started to rub on her most sensitive area. "Feels so...so
      good....mmmmm!"

      > Somehow, against all odds, the overly-stimulated Amazon managed to
      free her leg and clipped the lasso to her belt. Then she stood
      straight up. The walls were now pressing her shoulders as she moved
      her hands to both sides, and pushed.

      > James, more than satisfied with his captive's perilous predicament,
      took a reading on the machine.

      > "Yes, Wonder Girl... Show me how strong you are," he said with a
      sneering laugh. "You should have realized by now that I've built a
      cage even you and your amazing belt can't break out of."

      > Elated, James increased the machine to full power as a desperate Dru
      grunted. Her slender but well-defined arm muscles bulged as they held
      the walls, even as sweat ran down her enormous, obviously stimulated
      breasts. The more the young heroine seemed jeopardized, the more her
      sexual juices flowed. Amazingly enough, being defeated by a man in
      such a "crushing" way was actually giving feminist role model Wonder
      Girl a spectacular orgasm! If only the male chauvinists of the world
      could see this laughable, ignominious defeat, her delighted captor mused.

      > But Wonder Girl isn't an Amazon warrior for nothing. Finally, ever
      so slowly, the walls began to move back, giving her a little more room.

      > "Yes..." James said, entertained by the superheroine's show of
      strength. Her sweating arm and leg muscles were just as much of a
      turn-on for him as her protruding, ultra-moist breasts and shapely butt.

      > After a grueling minute the machine gave up the fight and its motors
      > groaned to a halt. Leaping into the air, a revitalized Wonder Girl
      ripped off the ceiling grate and climbed out of the compactor. Then
      she jumped to the roof, still weakened but clearly out for justice.

      > "Now creep, you are -- gone," she said in a frustrated voice as she
      spied the empty roof. A single black rose and a note was all that was
      left.

      > "Very good Amazon.... till we meet again. Your Black Lord."
      >
      > She placed the note in her belt, sighed, then headed for home.
      >
      > Watching from the street, James saw her depart.
      >
      > "Yes... Go home Drusilla...." he smiled with dark confidence. So
      far, everything had turned out just as he had planned. The next phase
      of Wonder Girl's humiliating defeat would be even more enjoyable, he
      thought to himself...

> [...]
      > > it was there. Then Black Lord Jason started up the crane, slowly
      > > raising the young woman into the air. The vibration of the crane and
      > > the lifting caused the magic lasso to tighten, and the strands between
      > > her legs were especially taut.
      > > >
      > > > "Oohhh... " she groaned as a wave of pleasure passed over her. Then
      > > Wonder Girl scrunched up her adolescent face and gave Black Lord the
      > > dirtiest look possible.
      > > >
      > > > "You fiend...!"
      > > >
      > > > Jason had trouble controlling his laughter as the enraged Amazon
      > > kicked and squirmed haplessly. Finally, he began moving the crane
      > > hook off the side of the roof and began to dangle Wonder Girl over the
      > > edge, so that she could plainly see what was awaiting her on the
      > > ground -- solid concrete.
      > > >
      > > > "(Gulp!) You..nnn.. monster!" she groaned, her breasts growing
      > > larger and more sensitive, her nipples ultra-hard. How embarrassing
      > > for the Amazon, whose face was now as red as her crime-fighting
      > > costume. It seems the more her enemy managed to control her, the more
      > > her magnificent body responded. Being defeated was the ultimate
      > > turn-on for the sexually-immature Amazon!
      > > >
      > > > "Ohh.. can't focus, so hot," Wonder Girl thinks hazily, her athletic
      > > shorts now sopping wet...and not from perspiration!
      > > >

      > > > --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "JohnS"

      > > > he put his nefarious plan into action. The clever criminal used a
      > > > voice synthesizer to disguise his identity; then he grabbed the
      magic
      > > > lasso just as his bimbo captive started to wake up.

      > > > liquid under the Amazon's nose to keep her in a helpless, dreamy
      > > > state. He was also very well aware that his little potion had a few
      > > > extra chemicals in it that aroused women sexually, as he could
      see by
      > > > Wonder Girl's missile-shaped, rock-hard nipples.

      > > > at the hooded figure in front of her.

      > > > could not stop. He had her, and his control of her aroused her.

      > > > scared her, it aroused her. Wonder Girl's virgin breasts
      ballooned to
      > > > twice their normal (enormous) size, and her nipples had grown an
      > > > additional three inches in the last half-minute. Most amusing
      of all,
      > > > James noticed a moist, widening stain on her blue athletic shorts.
      > > > Bottom line: Wonder Girl could not stop her relentless
      tormentor, who
      > > > continued to revel in her helplessness and apparent sexual need for
      > > > defeat and punishment. It was the same deal with all repressed,
      > > > red-faced virgin superheroines.

      > > > even if Wonder Woman had the same weakness, she also had some pretty
      > > > powerful friends.

      > > > Removing it will render her powerless?"

      > > > weakness and where it was kept, where Diana Prince lived, where
      > > > Drusilla lived. Then he gave her a few commands.

      > or see

      > > > awake, the last thing you will remember is falling to the floor from

      She
      > > > moved
      > > cleared,

      > > clicking
      > > between two
      > of the

      > belt,

      > > nose and
      > other,

      > > > as she

      > shirt,

      > > > it was
      > > done the
      > > > doing,
      > > Once that
      > > over.
      > now I

      > > > The rag

      High tech
      > > > some for
      > already

      > on her
      > > playing

      > > about
      > And

    • JohnS
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 3, 2008
        Wonder Girl sank deeper into the hard ice cream. The heater, a foot under her feet, made sure the cream would melt, but only in a small column. Outside the width of her body, the ice cream was solid.

        "Mmmmmmooaaaooohh..." Dru moaned as she struggled, in vain.

        The top of the cream hit the heroine's knees, sending a cool wave up her leg. She struggled in her lasso, a warm spot between her legs forming as she realized how trapped she was. Then Dru looked in front of her. The video screens showed her predicament from several angles.

        The fact that everyone in the Parlor had come to see her imperiled, in full color and HD, totally aroused the young Amazon. Her nipples became hard and her breasts enlarged slightly as she watched herself struggle on the split-screen video system.

        "Struggle Wonder Girl!" the Black Lord laughed. "No one can save you, you creamed crusader!" Many of the Parlor guests chuckled as Wonder Girl continued to sink, the cream now around the middle of her thighs.

        "€oooohhh...cold!" she managed to blurt out, her words echoing through the speakers.

        "Oh, didn't I tell you?" the Black Lord chortled back "You're wired for sound, Blunder Girl! We will now hear the last words of a bimbo superheroine before she sinks to her well-deserved doom."

        Dru struggled harder, but these desperate efforts only reinforced the Dark Lord's complete control over her. Much as she hated admitting it, the more this creepy villain dominated her, the more the Amazon crusader became sexually aroused and helpless. It was a whimsical bit of irony that was certainly not lost on Wonder Girl's arch-enemies, and this one was about to take full advantage...

        TO BE CONTINUED...

        <jstaerker@...> wrote:

        > "Yes, yes, escape, take me to jail...it won't happen, Wonder Tits!"
        James laughed.

        > "Now, as you can see, you are atop the rather large ice cream cone
        > that was the centerpiece of this parlor. It is, as you know, filled
        with hard, cold ice cream. Now, your hosed but bare feet are standing
        on a cracker over the ice cream. That cracker will soon dissolve and
        your warm feet will then hit the cream."

        > A confident look suddenly spread across Wonder Girl's pretty face.
        >
        > "They won't be enough to melt it," she said pertly. But in truth,
        Dru realized that her captor wasn't a fool. He had to have devised a
        way to have her sink slowly into the quicksand-like trap. This
        thought both frightened and aroused her. The idea of that soft, cold
        ice cream wrapping itself slowly around her helplessly-bound body,
        hitting her mound, her stomach and breasts. Wow!

        > "True. And without this..." He held up her belt about 15 feet
        below. "You cannot get out... but what if there was a way to melt the
        ice cream? What if the pole you are loosely chained to was in reality
        a heater? A heater that was designed to slowly start at the top and
        move down its length?"

        > Dru considered this. The heat would travel down the pole, warming the
        > ice cream. Then she would slowly sink... "Ooohhh..." she moaned to
        > herself as a shiver ran from her mound to her nipples.
        >
        > "Yes, I see by the look on your face that you grasp the situation.
        Let me make it even clearer..."

        > James pressed a button and a small laser beam zapped the cracker she
        was standing on, disintegrating it. Wonder Girl fell a few inches
        onto the cold, hard ice cream.

        > "Nnnn..." she groaned, partly from the cold, but partly due to her
        arousal at the idea of the sinking.

        > "Now about the pole..."
        >
        > He pressed another button and Dru felt the top of the pole getting
        warm. Not hot enough to cause pain, but certainly warm. A
        comfortable warm, if these were better circumstances.

        > The heat started to slide down the pole. It reached her shoulders,
        > then her back, then her tight ass, then her legs.
        >
        > As it reached her legs, some of the heat was already melting the
        > ice cream. Wonder Girl's feet in the meantime had thawed out
        slightly, right under her toes; now they were in a puddle of cream,
        covered almost to her ankles. Dru could move her feet inside the
        puddle and knew that as the heat reached lower, the puddle would get
        wider, allowing her warm body to slide down.

        > "Stop this....nnn...aaaa....." The cool hit her ankles and, feeling
        warmth between her legs, Dru started to struggle. But the lasso was
        bound too tightly around her, her belt was gone, and she knew she
        would not be getting free easily.