more traps

  • words_of_my_mind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      what about Wonder Girl being captured by
      Sandman and being strapped to a
      mattress, beltless? Just imagine her
      trying to struggle her way out with
      Sandman and his boys admiring her legs
      and tights and great chest. another would
      be if WG would be teamed with Batgirl and
      tied to the Jousting Poles by the Archer(I
      think?) happy new years!
    • Bruce Wayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hey, you can't go wrong, with Wonder Girl on a mattress!!!!!!!!!!!!!