Re: Wonder Girl - Crimebase! Part 4

  • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Another inspired chapter... High points? Dru getting her face splattered by a tomato, or was it an egg, and the tittie-bounce run. William and Jerome must have had a grand old time, as did the crowd, before Frank came to the rescue. I know I did! Looking forward to the next installment, natch... Thanks again, Andrea! Best, TZ