Re: Wonder Girl - Crimebase! Part 3

  • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
      Wow... what a finish! What could be more entertaining than a pair of haughty Amazons displayed publicly in medieval stocks, getting a well-deserved super-spanking from the very citizens they're sworn to protect? Priceless! Let's hope our resourceful villains have arranged for complete media coverage, with one TV camera handling full-shots, another providing close-ups of the reddening rumps, while still another is trained on the bimbos' sweat-glistened, open-mouthed faces, to catch every moment and nuance of their ongoing humiliation. Thanks again, Andrea... you really know how to stage a helluva satisfying show. They should hire you to produce the Oscars! Best, TZ