Photo Addition

  • mitts_lokie_cleo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      I'd love to see a photo of that scene from Part Two of "The Feminum Mystique" where Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman are sitting on a hill hugging after Wonder Girl has clobbered a Nazi. I loved Debra Winger's legs in that scene!!!
    • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Check out the SISTERLY LOVE album in the photo section. It features both voluptuous wonder women frolicking and embracing adorably after taking out that darn Nazi. Enjoy! TZ