Calendar Girls

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      (I did a short fanfic using Batman and Robin for this same theme. Always wanted to see what I could do with our Amazonian sisters. For this one, we're going to have transport ourselves back to season one, WW II, Nazi Germany, and Diana and Dru in all their original glory).

      Druscilla frowned as she and her sister, Diana, stood outside the decrepit-looking building. "Doesn't look like much, does it?"

      Diana put a hand on her shoulder. "Now, Dru," she chided. "With this war on we're all doing our best to make do with what we have. I'm sure the interior of the building is quite lovely. But our client isn't expecting Diana and Druscilla Prince, is he?"

      Dru smiled sheepishly and began twirling, her sister doing the same beside her. Two blinding flashes of light later and in the place of the two women stood Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl, Amazonian princesses and ambassadors of Paradise Island.

      "I still say this is a silly idea," Dru shrugged. "Posing for a silly calendar so the whole world can post our picture up on the wall so they can fantasize about..."

      "Then can fantasize all they want, Wonder Girl," Wonder Woman said pointedly. "As long as they buy the calendar first. The money is going towards the war effort, and I'm told our fighting men will each be getting a complimentary copy."

      "Gosh," Wonder Girl nodded. "I guess you're right. It is for a good cause, after all."

      "Indeed it is," said a voice from behind them. Both women turned quickly to come face to face with a stout older man with a thick graying mustache and an even thicker German accent. "This calendar should bring in plenty of money for the cause, particularly since you two have agreed to pose for it."

      He gestured for the two of them to come inside the building where his studio was set up. Dru smiled almost immediately when she saw two familiar faces loitering around the camera equipment. The blonde was as instantly identifiable from her tight fitting leather outfit to the fishnet hose she word, while the leggy brunette's yellow costume (if you could call it that, Dru thought to herself...it was more like three yellow tissues!) did little to cover the rest of her body.

      "Black Canary and Phantom Lady!" she squealed with delight, and raced to embrace them.

      "We had just finished our shoot," Black Canary smiled at the amazonian duo. "Herr...I mean, Mister Klenster agreed to let us stay and watch you two. He figured we might give you a hint or two if you need it. Come, let's get a little makeup on the both of you."

      Black Canary cast a nervous look at the short gray-haired man, but Diana and Dru failed to catch it. They were too busy looking at the large array of cameras set in a strange semi-circle around a series of loose tarps and drapes. "This looks rather complex," Wonder Woman said as Black Canary touched up her lipstick with a darker red.

      "It is a new setup, quite revolutionary," Mr. Klenster said, patting one of the cameras. "It allows us to shoot you at all angles at once, to get the best possible photo. Nobody has tried it before. As I said, it's quite revolutionary."

      "And quite blinding," Phantom Lady joked as she put a little blush on Wonder Girl's cheeks. "The flash can be brutal, but you must keep your eyes wide open or you'll just have a bunch of photos with your eyes closed."

      "I'll do my best," Dru smiled at Phantom Lady. She'd known Sandra Knight for some time, and they'd paired up on more than a few capers when the situation called for it. And Black Canary? Well, who didn't know about her? She was almost as popular as her sister!

      "Then let us begin, if you are ready?" Mr. Klenster beckoned. The two women took their positions in front of the cameras, side by side, with Dru standing just in front of her sister. The cameras and flashbulbs seemed to surround the pair. "First, we'll just do a test shot. Brace yourselves, and..."

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      The intense white light coming in from all sides nearly blinded Wonder Girl and she blinked fiercely to regain her vision. It was difficult to make out Klenster, Black Canary, or Phantom Lady from behind the cameras. "Golly!" Dru exclaimed. "Do they have to be that bright?"

      "I'm afraid so, my dear," Klenster shouted from behind the cameras. "Think of the good work you're doing this for, and be strong for them. Why don't you both strike a heroic pose? Hand on your hips."  The amazonian sisters complied and Dru forced a smile as the cameras clicked and whirred into life again.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Ugh!" Dru staggered just a bit. "Wonder Woman...can you even see?!?"

      "It's...a little painful," her sister agreed. "Just try and focus on the cause!"

      "Precisely,"  Klenster shouted. "You're both doing wonderful! Why don't you both salute the courageous men and women who will benefit from your work today?"

      Dru put her hand to her brow, and smiled again.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Hands over your hearts, now, I think," Klenster said. "As if you were saying the pledge to your flag!"

      'To our flag?' Dru thought to herself as her hand came to rest over her breast. What did he -

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "And now, to show some sisterly love, Wonder Woman, why don't you put your hands on Wonder Girl's hips?"

      Dru started to protest, but before she could, Diana's hands were resting on her waist. Something else was bothering Dru...she couldn't stop smiling.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Raise your hands, Wonder Woman. Slide them up Wonder Girl's torso until they come to rest on her beautiful young bosom."

      Dru tried to say something. Anything! But she found her tongue lay limp behind her smile as Diana's hands cupped her breasts. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong! And it was being captured on film!

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Wonder Girl, turn and face your sister. Hug her in a warm embrace. Run your hands over each other's backs," Klenster's voice was no longer asking them. It was commanding them. "Finally," he said, "kiss each other."

      When Dru turned she saw the same fixed smile on her sister's face, but also the same uncertain fear behind her eyes. As they held each other close, Dru tried to tell herself she wasn't enjoying the tickling sensation she got as Diana's hands came to rest on her butt. They moved in to kiss each other. Nothing new. They had kissed before, but not while those infernal cameras were recording it.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Lower your top, Wonder Woman. Let your sister, and all of the world, see those magnificent breasts of yours." Klenster ordered.

      Dru felt Diana's hands move from her bottom and with a deft gesture she flipped the top of her breastplate down to reveal her bosom to her. The cameras continued to click.

      "Beautiful, are they not, Wonder Girl?" Klenster asked.

      "Yes," Dru's voice, clearly not under her control, responded.

      "Then why not kiss them? Praise them? Suckle them?" his voice said, and she helplessly complied, her mouth exploring her sister's nipples, her tongue licking every inch of them, pausing only a moment to tell her sister how beautiful they were.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "It is your turn now, Wonder Girl," Klenster commanded. "Present your breasts to your sister, and to us."

      Dru's hands went to the shoulder straps of her costume, and pulled them down around her shoulders. Soon enough her bosom was exposed, and at a word from Klenster, her sister responded in kind - kissing, licking, and praising them. Dru tried not to let herself get turned on by it, but it was nearly impossible. All along the smile never left either of their faces.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "Excellent," Klenster's voice soothed. "You are now to strip. Your costumes shall become trophies for the Fuhrer."

      If Dru could have shown any surprise, she would have. Sensing this, Klenster continued. "Oh yes, Wonder Girl. The Nazi Party is still very much active in your country. You, your sister, and these two other beautiful frauleins," he gestured to Black Canary and Phantom Lady, "will be presented as gifts to our leader himself."

      Dru helplessly pulled down her tights, removed her boots, her bracelets, tiara...everything that made her Wonder Girl. She was only marginally aware of her sister doing the same thing beside her. Soon, the amazonian princesses stood naked before their captor. And the cameras.

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      "You have both been hypnotized with a very powerful agent. The light reacted with that makeup and has molded your will to make you loyal to the fatherland!" Klenster said pointedly. "Doubt my words? A test, then...SIEG!"

      Dru's hand immediately shot up and she screamed "HEIL!" to join with her sister's. She also barely noticed Black Canary and Phantom Lady doing the same thing.

      "SIEG!" Klenster repeated.

      "HEIL!" All four women shouted.

      "SIEG!"

      "HEIL!"

      FLASH-Pop-Pop!
      FLASH-Pop-Pop!

      Mercifully they were allowed to leave the camera array and slowly Druscilla's eyesight returned to normal. Black Canary and Phantom Lady were also naked, and four sets of clothes laid out before the quartet.

      "Dress," Klenster commanded. "And make yourselves presentable for the Fuhrer."

      Easier said than done, Dru thought to herself. The patent leather panties were a size too small, but they were probably that way by design. Phantom Lady helped her with the tight-fitting corset, and she did the same in turn. Each woman was given a different type of footwear. Black Canary had been allowed to keep her trademark fishnets. Diana wore knee high boots. Phantom Lady's anklet boots mirrored her original outfit, though these were the same shiny patent leather the rest of their outfits were. Dru apparently drew the short straw and was given a pair of tight-fitting thigh boots. They were difficult to put on, but they shaped her legs nicely.

      Finally, identical jackets were handed out. Each with the Nazi symbol emblazoned on the armband. As Dru slid it on, all thoughts of breaking free and escaping her fate disappeared. She could only think of pleasing the master she would no doubt be meeting soon. As a last gesture, each girl brushed and teased their hair into a tight bun, to give them an almost identical appearance.

      Klenster lead them to two large wooden boxes, wide enough to fit two people side by side. there were small cushions and padding, and Dru almost immediately know what...or who...they were for. With a gesture, Diana and Black Canary laid down beside each other in one of the boxes. Dru and Phantom Lady obediently went into the other one.

      "These boxes will be sealed, and shipped to the fatherland," Klenster noted as two attendants brought over the lids for each crate. "Gas will be pumped into them periodically to ensure you all stay put.  When they are finally opened, you will be face to face with the Fuhrer. Your new master. You shall be his servants, his concubines, his soldiers, his assassins...whatever he commands of you. Is this understood?"

      "Jawhol!" all four women said in unison. Satisfied, Klenster gestured to the attendants, and Dru soon found herself surrounded by darkness. The sound of hammering nails around them echoed throughout the box, and she felt Phantom Lady's hand slip into her own.

      "Do not fear, liebschen," Phantom Lady soothed. "I am told the Fuhrer has a preference for younger women. You should be most favored."

      As the nailing finished, a strange hissing sound was followed by an almond-like scent. "I know, frau Knight," Dru responded. "That is what scares me."

      And as the gas entered her nostrils and lungs, the ultimate darkness of the back of her eyelids overcame the darkness of her crate...her predicament...and her ultimate fate.

    • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        Great photo session, Andrea! Talk about an inglorious heroine defeat, captured so perfectly on film... Boxing up these stupefied super-babes for a delivery to their new owner added a cool dehumanizing touch to the trap. But I have a feeling our smiling-against-their-will sweeties will turn things around before very long. Thanks again for yet another inspiring piece of storytelling, Ms. A! Best regards, TZ