What Bat-Trap would

  • Bruce Wayne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
      Which Bat-Trap would you most want to see Wonder Girl in?
    • tranzini101
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
        Wow! That's a terrific and inspiring question, Bruce! I hardly know
        where to begin, and I think we should think more along the lines of a
        "top ten." For now, I've always been a fan of perils featured in "The
        Entrancing Dr. Cassandra." The flattening alvino raygun goes without
        saying (a true 'kicky' weapon), and even the invisible fists of all
        those bat-villains finding their mark was kinda fun. The famous "I
        feel like I'm getting...flat!" line of dialogue would work just as
        well for big-breasted Wonder Girl as it did for busty Batgirl. As a
        good actress with comedic flair, Debra Winger would register just the
        right look of funny, baffled helplessness as she tried to maintain
        her fists-on-hips dignity during the alvino onslaught. Cool question:
        left to their own devices, what would each of the childishly vengeful
        villains do with the flattened figure of Wonder Girl? As far as the
        show's other major peril, invisibility, imagine a pensive WG saying,
        "I may not be able to see them, but I have a feeling they're still
        here," just before walking into an outlandish parade of pummeling
        fists. Again, Winger's sense of timing would be great as she through
        a punch, looked about dumbly to "see" if it connected, only to have
        her waiting face walloped by a gleeful villain. Finally, determined
        and focused, she takes a running jump at her unseen adversaries...and
        is socked by a perfect uppercut that sends her sprawling to the floor.
        Priceless! Please comment on these campy thoughts, add some cool
        variations of your own, and let me know what YOUR favorite,
        pre-existing bat-perils would be for our buxom teenage crusader. TZ101

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Wayne"

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
          Cat-Whiskers would #1 for me! Seeing Wonder Girl in all her
          pantyhosed glory, wrapped up with that twine, wiggling around on that
          lawn...wow!

          --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "tranzini101"

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
            The cat-whiskers routine is indeed a cool peril for our curvaceous
            heroine. I can see bound, ever-resourceful Dru writhing across the
            lawn before the sprinklers wet her down...nice stuff! As long as we're still in Season III, what if Wonder Girl tried to thwart Joker and his
            thugs at the Ten Toes Surfboard Shop, only to be paralyzed when the villains hurl handful of poisonous sea urchine spines directly at her chest! Owww!!! Unable to bathe her boobies in warm water and Epsom salts, she is restrained by the henchmen and layed out on a slab, spines still sticking out of her cleavage. Then Joker and his pals enjoy a hearty laugh as the helpless teen crimefighter is covered from head-to-boot in foam, transformed into just another surfboard for sale. Horrors! Will the Clown Prince of Crime become the Surfing King of Gotham Point, even as our "Wonder surfboard" is painted up, stacked alongside the others and peddled to the public? Yet another ultra-campy flattening of our anything-but-flat superheroine! TZ101

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
              Another great thing about Batgirl in the Cat Whiskers, was that it was
              one of the few times we got a good look at Batgirl's butt!
              Now, Wonder Girl's shorts were more skimpy then Wonder Woman's. (When
              Wonder Girl enters the room in the show where she gets chloroformed,
              look at her butt cheeks hanging out!) So just think of what a great
              view of her butt we'd have as she rolled around on that lawn!!!!
            • tranzini101
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
                Indeed, Wonder Girl's athletic shorts do seem a few sizes too small.
                Obviously she needs extreme freedom of movement when racing to the
                rescue, leaping into the air and clobbering bad guys...much to the
                eternal delight of us superheroine butt-watchers. As far as bat-traps
                go, sometimes simple is best. Imagine Wonder Girl sneaking into Clock
                King's lair through a window...he's seated at a table playing cards.
                She's about to pounce and nab her man when -- whoops! Wonder Girl is
                suddenly slip-sliding away on the wax he's coated the floor with!
                Clock King laughs like a weasel as the Amazon teen tries to stand, but
                can only flop about foolishly, legs and arms kicking wildly in all
                directions. And, of course, we get some great shots of WG's butt
                during all this. Between the sticky wax and the ultra-abbreviated
                aspects of her athletic shorts, it's quite a cheeky show! (Ultimately,
                our hapless heroine gets a face-full of sleeping gas, clutches her
                throat, kicks her legs up and is down for the count). TZ101