Our Pie-Venture Continues!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011
      We last left our Dazzling Divas absolutely humiliated at the hands of the nefarious Pieman. Now weaponless, powerless and absolutely at Mr. P's mercy, Supergirl and the Wonder Sisters have been reduced to nothing more than henhouse hotties, sitting on piles of poison eggs to be distibuted throughout Gotham in the form of pies! Pieman and his henchmen enjoy the show from behind, while watching the young heroines' super-fannies!

      Pieman: Well, boys! What a tasty treat! All three super butts in action! And not the way they'd probably wish! Who knew that these three superheoines would come in so handy?

      The boys share a hearty laugh with their master. "Hey, wait a minute! Let's get a few pictures of this!" one of the amused goons suggests. A few seconds later he's snapping digital-shots of the three super-hens in action. Wonder Girl bristles at this ongoing, almost matter-of-fact humiliation, unable to conceal her rage and frustration.

      Wonder Girl: You dirty fiend! You'll never get away with this dastardly deed!

      Wonder Woman: Steady, dear sister! We must use our energy properly.

      Pieman (walking in front of the three heroines): Hahaha! I doubt that my dear, star spangled sweeties! It seems I finally have the upper hand. And of course, with that said...

      Pieman now walks over to the young blonde heroine, struggling and pouting as she watches his moves very carefully...

      Supergirl: What do you want, Pie-dork?

      Pieman: Such language my dear! And to answer your question, I want you!

      Supergirl (disgusted): As if! Dream on, you loser!

      Pieman: Ah, my dear blonde beauty, I no longer need to dream! And, while I truly admire your beautiful curvy body chained up, I think I may have better plans for you...Boys...turn off the bomb momentarily and grab my new Super-Bride!

      Supergirl reacts wide-eyed and shocked as do the Wonder Sisters!

      Supergirl: Bride?!?! Like, no way! Besides, I'm skirtless! I can't go to a wedding in just my tiny, red satin super-panties!

      Pieman: Oh no?!

      Wonder Woman watches as the henchmen begin to unchain the young super-beauty.

      Wonder Woman: Unhand her you fiends! Now! I demand that you do!

      The boys stop what their doing and begin to laugh at the senior Amazon while Wonder Girl simply rolls her eyes. Will Big Sis ever grow up?

      Pieman: Oh, my dear Wonder Dolt! So beautiful and so...eh...brainless! You can't tell us what to do! Such a shame you'll explode when those eggs are all warmed and ready to go. You know how much I always enjoyed your company.

      Wonder Girl: You crusty crumbumb!!!

      Pieman: Ahhh and the younger amazing Amazon! I highly doubt that you'll be missed...well...other than your massive rack, of course! An that firm fanny as well. In fact if your sister wasn't such a boring old stick in the mud, I may have kept the two of you around as furniture instead! But, you can thank Ol' Blue Eyes here for that decision!

      Wonder Girl blushes at the mention of her sexy body.

      Wonder Woman: Pieman, are you sure about this? Besides, you always mentioned how you loved my...long...pantyhose wearing legs...right?

      Wonder Woman lifts her long legs in the air for Pieman to admire. He likes what he sees.

      Pieman: I...uh...

      Wonder Girl looks at her sister oddly.

      Wonder Girl: Wonder Woman?!?!

      Wonder Woman: And, uh...what about my tiny blue and star-filled...(gulp) briefs...

      Wonder Woman opens her legs and lets Pieman take a look at her Wonder-Panties.

      Pieman: Hominiahominhomina...

      Wonder Girl: What?!?!?!

      Wonder Woman: And what about my large behind? You always like seeing it wiggle, right?

      Pieman: Uh huh...

      Wonder Woman: Well, since I'm not going to be around much longer, better take one last look!

      Pieman nods his head and drools as he walks behind Wonder Woman to admire her great rear end.

      Wonder Girl: Why not check out mine too, big boy?

      He looks over at Wonder Girl's wiggling behind. Unfortunatly he doesn't notice that their chains are gone until they start to get off the nests.

      Pieman: Hey...wait a minute! What's the big idea here?!?!

      Wonder Woman and her younger sister are now chain-free and standing in front of Pieman with their hands on their curvy hips and beaming with joy!

      Wonder Girl: Ha ha ha ha!!! You never saw me lift your keys for the chains when Wonder Woman distracted you with some good ol' Amazonian teasing!

      Wonder Woman: Yes, and while I may disagree with using my body for anything but crimefighting, I must admit you made it very easy for us to snatch the keys and manage our escape.

      Both sisters share a laugh.

      Pieman: Oooooh...beaten by two brats! Well, I guess you proved you don't need your belts to be "Wonder-ful", my dear Amazons. A job well done indeed.

      Wonder Woman: As i've always said, Pieman, a compliment is always a kind thing to share. Sadly, I'd appreciate that comment even more if you were on the right side of the law.

      Wonder Girl: Yeah, and if you weren't super-totally gross too!

      Wonder Woman (shocked): WONDER GIRL! That was very uncalled for!

      Wonder girl: But he was looking at our butts! Gross!

      Wonder Woman: Yes, while I don't agree with men starting at our...ahem...bottoms...there's nothing we can do. You see Queen Hipolyta made us into perfect specimens so we can use our bodies for good and when...

      Wonder Girl and Pieman look at each other and roll their eyes.

      Pieman: Does she do this all the time?

      Wonder girl: Ugh more than you think...

      Pieman: Ok ok ok OK!!! Lock me up, just cut it with the lecture...

      Wonder Woman: Very well...Although I can't help but wonder what would happen if you simply gave yourself a chance to...

      Wonder Girl: Let's go. Cuff him and let's grab the others...

      Pieman puts his hands out to be handcuffed.

      Wonder Woman: If you will, pieman, where are our power belts?

      Pieman: i'll take you to them...

      Wonder Girl: No funny business!!!

      Pieman: Of course, Wonder Girl. Promise!

      Wonder Girl: Good, and let Supergirl go too! Or else, when I put on my belt, I'll cream ya!

      Pieman: Very well.

      Pieman leads the two Amazons into the next room where Supergirl is bound behind her back and the boys are having a ball teasing and torturing the struggling and gyrating superhero.

      Pieman: Enough boys, I made a promise to these superheroines. We must release the blonde beauty and give ourselves over to them. But first, their belts and Supergirl's power skirt must be returned!

      The henchmen react with a big groan and moan.

      Henchmen: Awwww gee whiz! And we were just havin' some fun too!

      Supergirl begins to laugh.

      Supergirl: Losers!

      Wonder Girl: Now, Pieman, where's our stuff!

      Pieman: Very well, come with me.

      Pieman escorts the heroines across the room to where he's keeping their weapons. The heroines stop and untie their ally.

      Pieman: Now, before i give you these back, Wonder Girl, what was it you said you'd do to me if there was any "Funny Buisness"?

      Wonder Girl: I said I'd CREAM YA!!!

      Pieman: Interesting choice of words....

      And just like that Pieman's goons press a button and a ton of creamy goo falls on top of the three superheroines, stopping them in their tracks!

      Wonder Woman: What the -- glug! glug!

      Wonder Girl: Wowsers! Can't move... a muscle... glug! glug!

      Supergirl: Euuuuu! Talk about gross! -- glug! glug! glug!

      Pieman: Well, I guess the tables have turned, haven't they? Oh, forgive me, my dear Wonder Girl, I forgot you won't be able to respond. You see that goo covering all three of you will harden like cement and leave you just a memory! Kinda appropriate that these three lovely heroines, who are as beautiful and sweet, reduced to nothing more than a giant pie topping. I say, boys. After it hardens, maybe we'll decorate them for Christmas!

      Pieman and his boys laugh as all three heroines remain stuck and frozen in this gooey prison.

      Will they be able to escape?

      Was Wonder Woman's teasing all for naught?

      Will Wonder Girl ever be able to give Pieman the ol' what for?

      Will Supergirl become the sexiest confectionary treat ever?

      Find out next time!!!
    • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoog
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
        Loved the three captive super-hens perched on their nests! Now there's a great subject for some cool art; imagine their frustrated, mortified expressions as they're forced to sit there like dumb clucks, warming up those poisoned eggs for Gotham. As Vincent Price would say, "Egg-cellent!" TZ