Superheroine roleplay

  • victoria f
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      Hi all,

      My name is Victoria and I live in the UK. For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed three things SUPERHEROINES, PANTYHOSE/TIGHTS and DAMSEL IN DISTRESS/PERIL. I have a great roster of friends who I roleplay with online but busy schedules and time differences mean we don't always get to play so would like some new roleplay partners. Straight away I want to tell that my main fascination with superheroine roleplay is PERIL and HORROR suffering at the hands of a villain or villainess and NOT r*pe or forced fantasy. I am telling you this as I don't want to waste your time. My favourite heroines are:

      * Marvel's Black Widow
      * Wonder Woman
      * Wonder Girl

      I also like Spider Woman (red costume), Scarlet Witch, Dagger, Bat Girl and a female version of Robin. I have a number of novel tortures and perils which mean I can be tortured to within an inch of my life WITHOUT any blood or gore. I always lose and often the rp ends not knowing my fate.

      I only play on Yahoo IM so send me an invite, my Yahoo ID on messenger is 'wonderfox03'.

      I hope to hear from you.

      Victoria x