A "different" kind of villain!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 3:03 PM
      Just a fun, campy story is being written up as I type! I found an old vhs from years and years ago and there was a power ranger episode on it featuring the "Terror Toad" that essentially uses his tongue to eat the Rangers. I thought to myself as I was laughing at it's cheesiness "man that would've been a great villain for Wonder Woman to fight!". One thing lead to another and a new story is being written. Hope you all enjoy the new story. Should be finished tonight!
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 3:08 PM
        Sounds like yummy fun! TZ