The Joker's Blooper!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2011
      As we last left the Wonder Sisters, they were securely bound to a train track outside of Gotham! Batgirl, dramatically unmasked by the Joker, has been revealed to be the lovely and curvaceous Barbara Gordon! But has the criminal clown also eliminated the Wonder Sisters?

      Wonder Girl: Gee golly Wonder Woman! The Joker seems to have really done us in this time! Can we do anything?!?!? That train is pretty close!

      Woner Woman: There's always a way, dear sister! You can never give up hope!

      Wonder Girl: Really? I always have hope you will ditch those outdated blue panties and get something a little more updated!

      Even in danger, Wonder Girl still rips on her sister.

      Wonder Woman: Now may not be the time to discuss a wardrobe change. Besides, can you imagine me in blue legging pants? Anyway...There is a tiny tab under your wrist on your bracelets. Press it and the bracelets will come apart! I installed them in my Wonder-Lab for just an emergency! Now on three...press it, and the magnet holding us will be rendered useless! 1...2...3!

      Both girls press the small button on their bracelets and the Amazon's bracelets explode, setting them free! They get up and dash away from the train tracks.

      Wonder Girl: Wowzers! And here I thought we'd be train pizza!

      Wonder Woman: Always keep a positive attitude! Even if we are helpless and weaponless, a fine optimistic view is always the best defense against evil!

      Wonder Girl: Golly! You're right! Now what do we do about Barb...uh...I mean Batgirl?

      Wonder Woman: I have a plan that shall take down the Joker and his fiendish plan to reveal the Dominoed Daredoll's secret and put him back in jail. We haven't a moment to lose. If we head back to the WonderLab, I can explain more!

      The girls run off and dash to their secret lair. On the other side of town is Joker and his goons who hold Barbara Gordon captive. They've given Barbara a wardrobe change, from her newly updated purple leotard and yellow pantyhose to a green leotard and purple pantyhose. She struggles against her will as she stands bound to a pillar.

      Barbara: Joker, you fiend! You MONSTER!!

      Joker: Ha ha ha!!! Monster? Not so, my busty beauty! You see in just one hour, I will take you to Gotham Commons and announce you to all of the press. And with your new outfit, you'll fit perfectly into our clan of crime! I think the name "Joker-Girl" is better than "Batgirl"! And just to make sure...

      Joker blindfolds the beauty and snaps his fingers. His henchmen bring over a helmet that they place on her head. All that can be seen is her beautiful mouth as she starts screaming!

      Joker: This brain-drain, will eliminate all prior thoughts of crimefighting and will be replaced by evil thoughts of crime-DOING!

      The Joker claps and laughs hysterically as he witnesses the young beauty gyrate and struggle so sexily.

      On the other end of town in the WonderLabs, the Wonder Sisters discuss their plan.

      Wonder Girl: So what's the deal?

      Wonder Woman: Patience sister! It is a necessity in the struggle against crime. I have everything mapped out. But first, to save Miss Gordon's identity, I need your co-operation! I have in my Wonder-Vault four Batgirl costumes that Miss Gordon asked me to keep in case of an emergency. This is one of those. And thankfully she gave me her newer costume just last week. The problem is, with my tall stature, I can't fit in them. So, I'll have to ask yout o play as a Batgirl decoy.

      Wonder Girl: Purple?!? YUCK! I only wear purple UNDER my clothes!

      Wonder Woman: Drusilla! Please refrain from such saucy talk!

      Wonder Girl: Allright, allright...don't get your panties in a bunch!

      Wonder Woman: Well...I never!

      Wonder Girl rolls her eyes at her older and more prudish sister who is fuming with anger.

      Wonder Girl: Calm down, big bird. I was only kidding!

      Wonder Woman: This is no time for jokes. Our comrade and your best friend is in serious danger! If her identity is revealed, ours could be next. I've alerted Supergirl to our plan as well as Batman, but told them not interfere, for it could be a major trap. Now, here you go. Give it a spin!

      Wonder Girl: Allright allright! Gee whiz! You're starting to sound like Grandma! Except she doesn't leave the house in her underwear...anymore at least!

      Wonder Woman hands her younger sister the costume. Drusilla holds the costume as she spins around! And after spinning, she is now...Batgirl?

      Wonder Girl: Wowzers! Even my hair?

      Wonder Woman: Of course, after you spin back into your true persona, the red wig will vanish as well. And I must say, even though your...ahem...rear-end is protruding, it is nice to see you in something a little more grown-up with your...ahem...top covered.

      Wonder Girl: I don't know how many guys I'd be able to pick up in THIS!!!

      At Gotham Commons the press conference is starting. It seems Wonder Woman's plan is ready to take affect. Joker approaches the podium as Miss Gordon remains under a cover behind him.

      Joker: Romans...Countrymen...Gotham-ites...Lend me your ears...if not...I'LL TAKE THEM!

      The Joker laughs at his own joke as the press moans.

      Press: Say, Joker...what gives...what's with that press conference?

      Joker: Yes, very eager! I like it! Hahahaha...Very well...as many of you know, I'm not the most liked person in Gotham, but today I'm going to be the most loved! For today, I wish to present to you...THE IDENTITY OF BATGIRL!!!

      The presses eyes light up and swarm the front of the stage. Flash bulbs go off and The Joker poses for pictures!

      Joker: I kinda like this!!! Don't forget my good side...oh who am I kidding...THEY'RE ALL GOOD SIDES!

      The Joker poses some more until he sees Wonder Woman enter the crowd.

      Wonder Woman: The only photo YOU will be posing for is your prison photo!

      Joker: NO! It can't be!

      Wonder Woman approaches the podium and stands in front of the crowd. It seems the press is more concerned with taking pictures of the brave beauty than Joker at this point. And with the attention gone, Joker gets mad.

      Joker: Wonder Woman! This is none of your concern!

      Wonder Woman: Oh? I beg to differ. You see, I came to tell everyone in the press that this is a hoax! This man is a SHAM!

      The press gasps!

      Joker: Funny...I always thought I was a Virgo! Oh well...when I reveal what's under this cover, you'll all see who the real Batgirl is! And I present to you...

      Joker pulls the cover off and standing there is Barbara Gordon smiling and her hands on her curvy hips! The press takes plenty of photos!

      Joker: Barbara Gordon!

      Wonder Woman begins to laugh.

      Joker: And what's so funny!

      Wonder Woman: Oh...I don't know about this mixup...instead...why don't you ask the REAL Batgirl!

      All of a sudden from the corner of the stage walks out Drusilla under her Batgirl guise! The press immediatly begins to boo the Joker.

      Joker: No! NOOOO! This...is a HUGE missunderstanding! This isn't real! Hey where is everyone going?

      The press start to file out. They seem to see this as a big sham. As Wonder Woman and "Batgirl" begin to laugh...

      Dru-Batgirl: Well, Joker...looks like this joke "died".

      She laughs. The Joker gets fuming mad.

      Joker: That's what you think, you imposter! Joker-Girl!

      The newly crowned "Joker Girl" takes a tiny bomb from her utility belt and throws it down at "Batgirl" and Wonder Woman's feet. They try to shield their eyes, but a cloud of smoke slowly climbs up their curvy bodies. They begin to cough and cough.

      Wonder Woman: Cough cough cough!!! This is...a little...too...ha ha ha ha ha....much!!!

      Dru-Batgirl: What in...hahahaha...world...is so...hahahaha! funny?!?!?

      Both girls stand laughing, unable to move!

      Joker: That's right my dearies! You two have been hit with laughing gas. This gas will allow you to do nothing but turn into two laughing morons! Joker-Girl and I are off to have some fun down main street! Toodle-oo!!!

      Both busty babes continue to laugh and laugh hysterically!

      Dru-Batgirl: This is almost as...hahahahahahaha!!!! funny as....hahahahahaha! The time you tried flirting with Batman!!!

      Wonder Woman laughs and snorts.

      Wonder Woman: I know Batgirl...this is too...hahahahahahaha! much...

      The Joker leaves the girls.

      Dru-Batgirl: Hey Wondie! Check it out! hahahahahaha!

      Dru bends over. Wonder Woman responds by shaking her own round fanny, laughing all the way, even as her satin wonder-panties ride up her round butt!

      Dru-Batgirl: My Country...hahahahah...tis...hahahahaha...of thee!!!

      Dru smacks her sister's fanny as they continue to laugh!

      Dru-Batgirl: This is....too...hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! funny...It reminds me of when...hahahahahahaha! I was in a siamese human knot and Supergirl...hahahahahaha!!! gave Batman a "BatBoner!" hahahahahahahaha!!!!

      Wonder Woman: What about the time when The Penguin turned you and Daisy....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! into hahahahaha!!!!...can-can dancers!!!

      Dru-Batgirl: Or...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! The time Black Canary and I had to...hahahahahaha! Sing "My Humps" under King Tut's command?!?!?!?" Hilarious!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

      Wonder Woman: How about the time I was tied back to back to Tina Louise in her leaopard swimsuit!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! We both were...dancing! Ridiculous!!! The Riddler sprayed our....hahahahahahahahahahaha...behinds with glue!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

      Dru-BatGirl: Or the time...hahahahaha!!! King Tut made me hatch an egg...with my butt!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

      Both girls continue to laugh and laugh at their follies as the Joker and Barbara watch from the Joker mobile!!!

      Could these laughing beauties be reduced to nothing more than two silly schoolgirls?!?!?

      Will Joker-Girl revert to her good ways?

      Will Wonder Girl EVER convince her sister to get a wardrobe change? (let's hope not!)

      Find out next time!
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        Fantastically funny as usual, Chad! The gassed Wonder Sisters chortling up a storm while recalling their outlandish perils was a comedic highlight. And dignified role model Diana snorting during an uncontrollable laughing jag was downright priceless. Great stuff! TZ