Joker's Duo!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
      As we last left Wonder Girl and Batgirl, they were bound to a table, weaponless and helpless, while the Joker poured plaster over their pretty faces... all part of an insidious plot to reveal their secret identities! The foul fiend laughs and laughs as he watches the young heroines struggle and gyrate in their desperate effort to escape. First, he walks over to Batgirl's table...

      Joker: Ha ha ha! Time to pull off the plaster and reveal her secret identity! Boys -- !

      The henchmen slowly pull off the plaster covering Batgirl's beautiful face and cowl. And sure enough, the plaster pulls off Batgirl's cowl! Oh no!

      Joker: OF COURSE! The secret identity of Batgirl is none other than BARBARA GORDON! Gotham's most beloeved librarian and college student!

      Barbara struggles and struggles.

      Barbara: Joker...you...FIEND! HOW COULD YOU!

      Joker: Hahahahaha! Now now, Batgirl...or should I saw...BARBARA GORDON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      The henchmen untie Barbara and then grab hold of her, despite the young woman struggling and doing her best to fight back. They hold her up and enjoy the show as she wiggles and wiggles her big famous behind, and bounces her bountiful Bat-boobs. The Joker gleefully walks over to his new prize.

      Joker: Boys, take her over to the holding cage where she shall preform the Batusi nonstop for our amusement! I'm sure this will not only do damage to Batgirl's reputation but Barbara Gordon's as well!

      The Joker laughs and laughs as the boys lift up the still struggling, pretty-in-purple prisoner, shove her into a nearby cage, and securely lock the door. Gordon grabs the bars of her cage and rattles them in defiance!

      Barbara: You'll never EVER get away with this!!!!

      Joker: Now now, my dear! Such a beautiful mouth may get you in trouble! But not before those legs will dance to your grave!

      Joker presses a button and a peculiar mist drifts down from the cage top, covering Barbara Gordon. Within moments, it causes her to start dancing the Batusi!!!

      Barbara: What the...I don't like where this is going!

      Immediatly, against her will, she begins to do a spirited go-go dance! "That's the way, Bat-Bimbo! Shake those assets!" shouts one of the henchmen. Joker's boys thoroughly enjoy the show, especially when Babs turns around and they watch the former Batgirl's unitard start to slowly ride up her big behind, giving her a bat-wedgie!

      Barbara: How humiliating!

      She continues to dance for the boys as the Joker walks over to Wonder Girl's table. The Amazon teen contines to put up a fight and struggles mightily against her predicament. Joker finally pulls the plaster off her face as well. He picks Wonder Girl up by her arms and she starts to stumble a bit as she stands up.

      Wonder Girl: Where...where am I? Whoa re you?!?!?

      Joker: I am the Joker! The greatest hero in all of Gotham city! And you are the world famous Wonder Girl! And you are now my new moll. You will help me right the wrongs of Gotham, including taking out the evil Wonder Woman! Got it?

      Wonder Girl: Holy headaches! I feel...so...woozy!

      Joker: Well...that's allright, you've had a long day fighting evil in Gotham!

      Wonder Girl: Yes...of course! That sounds right!

      Wonder Girl turns and sees her best friend dancing in the cage.

      Wonder Girl: Golly, who's that? She must be a villain we're holding until the police arrive!

      Joker: Of course, my dear! That would be Batgirl. She's a villain who enjoys using her assets to get what she wants!

      Wonder Girl puts her hands on her curvy hips in a defensive way.

      Wonder Girl: How horrifying! Using her feminine wiles? Awful!

      Joker: Yes my dear! Now, we must construct a plan to capture Wonder Woman. And you may be able to help the most!

      Meanwhile, downtown Gotham, Diana Prince sits in her apartment reading, when she suddenly hears her Wonder Phone go off.

      Diana: Yes, hello Commisioner Gordon. What seems to be the matter? Mmmhmm...uh huh...I see...WHAT?!?!? WONDER GIRL?!?!? Great Hera! I'll investigate immediatly. You can count on me, Commissioner.

      She hangs up the phone and presses a button under the table. A wall opens up to reveal a pole which she immediatly wraps herself around and slides down into her "Wonder Headquarters". She also transforms from Diana Prince to the powerful and beautiful Wonder Woman while in transit. Now inside Wonder Base, she walks over to her computer.

      Wonder Woman: Hmmm...it seems Wonder Girl robbed a bank! How fiendish. But, what caused it? Ah ha! The security camera!

      The patriotic pretty pulls up a security camera from Gotham Bank and watches as Wonder Girl walks in with the Joker.

      Wonder Woman: Astounding!

      She zooms in to Wonder Girl's face and notices she's wearing a different tiara.

      Wonder Woman: Hmm...it seems that harlequin hoodlum has brainwashed my little sister! But where is she now? Ah ha! The Wonder Tiara Tracker can locate her whereabouts or at least the Joker's hideout.

      Wonder Woman types in a few things and sure enough, finds the homing device that she secretly placed in the form of the star on Wonder Girl's tiara. She nods and jumps in her Wonder Cycle and races off to the Joker's hideout.

      Back at the hideout, the Joker returns with millions of dollars from Gotham Bank and a huge grin on is wicked face! And it's not because of the ongoing entertainment provided by now-rather tired go go dancer Barbara Gordon flopping around in her cage.

      Joker: Plan one accomplished, Wonder Girl. BRILLIANT! ALL THIS MONEY!!! HAHAHAHAHA HO HO HEE HEE! Now, our second plan!

      Wonder Girl: Golly, Joker! What is it?

      Joker: Well, now that you ask!

      As the Joker and his new moll are talking, Wonder Woman arrives outside and parks her "Wonder Cycle". She steps off and walks up the door. She opens it very quietly. She enters a room with her young sister bound to a chair with her hands tied behind her back. She rushes over to her and releases her from her bonds.

      Wonder Woman: Holy Hera! I'm glad I found you!

      Wonder Girl: The Joker brainwashed me to help him rob that bank, Wonder Woman! It's a good thing you arrived!

      Wonder Girl stands up and starts to shake her head and flop around. Wonder Woman stands and tries to help her sister.

      Wonder Woman: Steady, sister! Keep your dignity intact. We will clear up the misunderstanding with the bank later, but first let's help you get your bearings.

      Wonder Girl: Golly, Wonder Woman...I hope so!

      Wonder Girl starts to fall, but her sister catches her.

      Wonder Girl: Thanks...

      Wonder Woman feels the velcro on the back of her power belt tear off and she reacts with a wide eyed look.

      Wonder Woman: Wonder Girl! What are you trying to do! I'm...powerless!

      Wonder Girl: That's the plan, Wonder Babe!

      Wonder Woman tries to spring into action but feels two henchmen shock her with cattle prods on her wide rear end. Wonder Woman can only react by crossing her eyes and fall to the ground. Wonder Girl laughs as well.

      Wonder Girl: Way to go boys!

      Wonder Girl's joy is short lived though... As soon as the words come from her sexy mouth, she feels two cattle prods hit her rear end and she reacts with a wide eyed look as she hits the ground. The two Wonder Sisters are now incapacitated!

      Moments later, both recovering Wonder Sisters find themselves bound to a rail road track. Their long, pantyhosed wearing legs are spread out and their arms are spread apart above their heads. They look about best they can and hear the Joker laughing.

      Joker: Hahahahaha! My dear Wonder Beauties! Soon your lovely bodies will soon be splattered all over this train station. Tsk, tsk, what a pity!

      Wonder Woman: You...fiend! You used Wonder Girl to further your career as a criminal!

      Joker: Of course my satin panty wearing sweety!

      Wonder Woman turns red out of embarassment, as she does whenever any villain mentions her tiny satin briefs.

      Joker: The plan was to use her as bait to bring you to me. And finally being able to rid the world of BOTH of you.

      Wonder Girl: You monster! How could you! And what of Batgirl?

      Joker: Ah yes! The beautiful Barbara Gordon! She's now going to be put to work in the same way you were. I intending using her as bait to lure the beautiful Supergirl into a trap...and then...BOOM! Both superbrats will be eliminated from the memories of Gotham. But, that's later. For now, you two are being held by a magnet, securing those bracelets of feminum and your long inviting legs to the tracks. In just three minutes, the next train will come along and promptly transform you into a pair of mashed Amazons! Oh, this may be the greatest day in history! First I discover Batgirl's identity and then I rid myself of Blunder Woman and Wonder Hurl! Toodles!

      The Joker leaves the two beauties struggling, wiggling every free body part they have, and can!

      Could this be (gulp!)...the end?!?!?!
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        Ha! Great chapter! An unmasked, caged Batgirl forced to do the Batusi endlessly was an inspiration. And how much fun was it to watch a still "golly gosh-ish" WG turn baddie and entrap her unsuspecting sister! I adored WG's over-the-top spasms after Wonder Woman releases her ("I must help you get your bearings!"). The senior Amazon going cross-eyed before succumbing was an amusing touch too, as was Wonder Girl's surprised look when her rump gets electro-prodded by J's henchmen. And "Wonder Hurl"? Hilarious put-down, Chad! And terrific work in general, as usual... TZ