New Series...Who Could Play Wonder Girl?

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2011
      With the new Wonder Woman tv series coming, one question on my mind is if Wonder Girl is introduced, who could play her?

      And odd choice could be Katy Perry. She certainly has the body to play her!

      Who is your choice?
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2011
        Katy Perry as Wonder Girl? As you say, an odd choice... but this new Wonder Woman show looks pretty odd to begin with. As for Katy, yeah, her bod is certainly up to the job, and her offbeat qualities in general might be just what David Kelley is looking for. As for "who else" might be right? I'm not up on my latest teen/early '20s movie and TV nymphettes, but I'm sure somebody appropriate is out there. Just hope that the new WW series lasts long enough for them to even get around to a WG episode! TZ