Candy Coated!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      As we last left the Dazzling Darlings, Wonder Girl was covered in a tomb of caramel and Daisy was about to be turned into the world's first Gummy Gal by the sinister Candyman! Daisy hopelessly watches as the plank she stands on shortens and shortens, and in moments she'll plunge to her doom in a huge vat of hot, sticky and warm bubble gum! Candyman laughs and laughs as he watches Daisy jump and dance on the plank trying to find a way out!

      Candyman: My dear leggy lovely! You're just wasting energy! Don't be frightened!

      Daisy: You fiend! Ah'll find a way out! Ah'll never be yer gummy gal! Ah'll show you!

      Time's out... The plank has reached it's ending point and Daisy begins to fall. But luckily she falls right on her round butt on a now-frozen vat. Daisy takes a big breath and smiles as the boys and their boss look on in shock!

      Candyman: What!!! how can this be?

      Wonder Girl stands behind him!

      Wonder Girl: Simple!

      They turn around and find Wonder Girl standing with a big grin and a her hands on her hips.

      Candyman: No! But you were...

      Wonder Girl: Temporarily trapped in that caramel! A smart trap you had planned for me indeed. I give credit where credit is due, Candyman, but I was one step a head of you. Let's just say I "came prepared". Although, you'll have to excuse me if I don't reveal ALL of my methods!

      Wonder Girl laughs.

      Candyman: Amazing. The phenom known as Wonder Girl thinks she has the upper hand! But what happens when you have to much pride?

      Candyman throws a powder in Wonder Girl's eyes. Wonder Girl, caught off guard, begins to sneeze!

      Wonder Girl: Fiend! Ahhhh choo!!! What...is...AHHHH CHOO! THIS?!?!?

      Candyman walks over to examine Wonder Girl, now rendered helpless by the powder and unable to repel any attack he may have in mind. He chuckles at the brave beauty.

      Candyman: Nothing too serious! Just a little "sneezing sugar" that I use for my novelty candy I would send out to joke shops! It looks like your enjoying it too much! ha ha ha!!

      The boys, grinning nastily, bring a struggling Daisy over to their leader.

      Candyman: Ahh yes...the leggy lovely! You've escaped certain doom this day, but not for long!

      Candyman's helpers release the busty babe just as their boss throws the same sneezing sugar right in her beautiful face!

      Daisy: Ahhhhhhh choooo! Oh no!

      Candyman: ha ha ha! Such a sweet sight! These two busty superbabes cowering at the simple exposure of my invention. I love it. Now, boys let's leave these two dazzling defenders, we have many plans to take care of.

      The villains leave, laughing at the two hapless heroines. Sneezing and looking so good!

      Wonder Girl: Ahhh choo! Ahhhh choo!! We have to find...ahhhhh choo!!! a way out...ahh choo!!! of this little jam!

      Daisy: Ah got...ahhhhhhhh chooooo!!! an idea! In mah...ahhhhh choooo!!! utility belt...ahhhhhh choooooooo!!!!!!! there's an anti sneezin' bomb...

      Daisy walks over to the table where the shiny purple metal utility belt sits, manages to grab a tiny bomb out of a compartment and drops it. As the smoke rides up their sexy bodies, the two heroines begin to cease sneezing!

      Wonder Girl: Wowzers! I was getting exhausted just by sneezing!

      Daisy: Ah always keep one in mah utility belt just in case ah get the sniffles!

      Wonder Girl: A job well done, country cousin. Now, I'm sure that Candyman and his boys took that big van I saw outside. Luckily, I had a spare homing device from your extra utility belt back at the base. Do you have your homing monitor in your belt as well?

      Daisy: Ah always carry extras! Luckily, it will pick up where the van is headin'.

      Daisy pulls out a homing device. The girls watch as it beeps its way all through Gotham, finally ending at a "candy shop".

      Wonder Girl: Hmmmm...that could be Candyman's store. I've passed by it before. Of course! It makes perfect sense! That's where I've seen him! Quickly, not a moment to lose!

      Daisy: Terrific! Ah can't wait to make those boys pay! They took mah shorty shorts and made me stand around in mah under-panties!

      The girls race off...

      Meanwhile downtown, the villain and his boys converse about their next plan.

      Henchmen: Gee boss, you think that sneezing powder will stop them?

      Candyman: No, but it did give us enough time to figure out a new plan. Those bumbling beauties are indeed more of a match than I thought! Now...here's the plan...first we'll...

      Wonder Girl: Be spending time in jail.

      Daisy: Second, you'll never be released!

      The boys and their boss turn around quickly to find the two superbeauties standing in the door way behind them!

      Candyman: NOOOOOOO!

      Daisy (mocking his voice): YESSSS!

      Daisy looks at her fellow heroine friend and they both laugh.

      Wonder Girl: I think 20 years for assault, and 5 more for humiliating Daisy by taking her shorts!

      Daisy looks down at her bright red panties and looks at the henchmen with an angry stare.

      Daisy: You boys are gonna pay big tahm!

      Candyman: ENOUGH! BOYS! GET THEM!

      The girls back up slowly in the middle of the store. They go back to back as the henchmen circle them. One comes after Wonder girl who delivers one heck of a kick sending him right through a window! Daisy also has a pursuer but ducks and kicks him in the back, sending him through the door! Wonder Girl then grabs a jar of gumballs and releases them all over the store, and gets a big chuckle as the remaining henchmen slip and slide all over. Both girls laugh hysterically.

      Daisy: HA! How sweet of you boys! Maybe next time I go to the barndance, I'll have a date!

      The boys finally fall.

      Wonder Girl: Oh my! Looks like this candy went from sweet to sour! Ha!

      The girls high five each other and then turn around to face Candyman. They stand very brave and strong.

      Wonder Girl: Well, Candyman! Just like your products, looks like you've been "wrapped up!".

      Candyman: Very well, Wonder Girl. It seems you have bested me at my own game! But, before I go, may I make one phone call to my lawyer?

      Daisy: Ha! After the things you've done to us! Fat chance!

      Wonder Girl: Now Daisy. We must be fair. As mucha as I don't agree with the things he's done to us, we must uphold the law. It's only fair. Yes, Candyman. You're allowed one phone call. Be it here or downtown. But if you choose here, you forfeit your call downtown.

      Candyman: Yes. I agree to that.

      Wonder Girl: Very well. Proceed.

      Candyman makes his phone call.

      Daisy: Why are you letting him do this?

      Wonder Girl: We must be fair, Daisy. My sister taught me, there's hope for ANYONE, no matter their crimes.

      Candyman hangs up his phone.

      Candyman: Very well. My lawyer will meet me downtown at the precinct. I'm ready to go.

      Wonder Girl: There may be hope for you after all, Candyman.

      Candyman: Indeed...

      The girls walk him out to the front of the store. But suddenly, Daisy feels two hooks grabbing at her arms.

      Daisy: Hey! What is this?

      Two of the henchmen are holding Daisy in place with two oversized candy canes! Wonder Girl turns in shock!

      Wonder Girl: What is going on...

      As the star spangled sweetheart turns around, a roundhouse punch is delivered to her. She stumbles a bit and then falls into another punch by another henchmen, this time sending her over to a nearby table with a giant plate of taffy! She falls face first (and boobs first!) into the gloppy stuff. She heroically tries to lift her face up but has a hard time with all the warm and moist taffy holding it down, like glue!

      Candyman walks over to the Wonder Cutie and gloats as the henchmen hold the now struggling and gyrating Daisy in place.

      Candyman: ha ha ha! Just a little trick I had in store! Now, time to send you to sleep!

      Candyman delivers a small cloud of knockout gas and watches as Wonder Girl stops struggling and wiggling, her sleeping face finally settling in the taffy. Laughing like a loon, he even smacks Wonder Girl on her big fanny as she dozes off! He then walks over to the leggy cpuntry crusader, who continues to sruggle and gyrate and tempt the boys with her outstanding body.

      Daisy: You tricked us!

      Candyman: Hush, my sweet!

      He delivers the same knockout gas to Daisy. Her head slowly drops, and the laughing henchmen drag her into a back room.

      Moments later...

      Wonder Girl and Daisy wake up with their hands bound behind their backs, their belts and weapons gone, and blindfolded. They both sit on a conveyor belt back to back while sitting on a plate of hot and gooey taffy! Both girls begin to struggle and wiggle and entertain the villains with their sexy gyrations!

      Wonder Girl: You...ughn...fiend! Where are we? What are you going to do to us?

      Candyman: My two darlings, you both are sitting on a pile of hot and gooey taffy. Your round behinds are, in a way, GLUED to that plate. You're in the back of my store, but you all will suffer a great and sweet demise. In a matter of moments you two will go through a conveyor belt and be transformed into the worlds sexiest taffy-chocolate hybrid! You two will be sprinkled with hot melty chocolate and dried off before going through that huge machine that will turn you beauties into two super-sweet confectionary crimefighters! hahaha!!!

      The villains laugh and laugh as the girls grit their teeth and take a big breath, making their huge breasts go up and down. Candyman pulls the lever and the heroines begin heir final journey!

      Can this be the end?
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
        Such a tasty treat of a story! Feisty female fighters foiled by a fun-loving food fiend! You can never go wrong with that 'nubile babe plops into a face-full (and chest-full!) of sticky taffy' routine. Also enjoyed the two swift, way cool, perfectly-synchronized punches that send her into all the glop. And to top it all off, sleeping gas for Blunder Girl's ignominious trip to dreamland, as the splattered head she's been trying to hold up slips hilariously right back into the taffy. Pleasant dreams, WG! One can only imagine how much fun the boys had rolling her out of the stuff and onto the table, then pulling all that taffy off of Wonder Girl's face and enormous bosom. Nice creative work, my friend! TZ