Batgirl in the Fausta trap

  • Bruce Wayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2007
      I'd love to see Yvonne Craig's Batgirl fall thru the stage and get the
      rag of chloroform! And see her make those great 'orgasmic' faces that
      Lynda did!
    • tranzini101
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2007
        Glad to have you back, Bruce! Yep, Yvonne would be extremely hot with
        those expressions, and all her squirming and attempts at
        Batgirl-kicking as she gradually goes under would be enjoyable to watch.

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Wayne"
        <dfm19682001@...> wrote:

        > I'd love to see Yvonne Craig's Batgirl fall thru the stage and get the
        > rag of chloroform! And see her make those great 'orgasmic' faces that
        > Lynda did!

      • Bruce Wayne
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
          But no TV Heroine gave face like Lynda Carter!!!!!

          --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "tranzini101"