Re: Or even...

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 3, 2010
      just some more! What about Wonder Sisters hit with quils and bound to a table and covered in surfboard making foam. They look so helpless with the quils sticking out of their sexy tummies while roped to a table and paralyzed, with no where to go! Or how about after a hot foot being bound on a rooftop grill! their bodies look so great stretched out and imagining their sexy midsections wiggling and thrusting as the contents in those grills get hotter. I love the image of Wonder Girl squirming on that grill!
    • altara2
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
        I was always partial to that quill attack (far more interesting with Wonder Boobs getting darted!) and surfboard transformation.  I'd love to be one of those dudes who gets to paint and polish the Wonder Boards.  Since Batman was able to think his way out of the peril, it's obvious that the Coated Crusaders are conscious inside their resin prisons.  Can you imagine our Amazon heroines' thoughts?  WW: "Be brave, sister.  We'll find a way out of this dire dilemma!"  WG: "Golly gosh!  I'll get you guys for this!  I --- ohhhh...  Mmmmm...  those paint strokes feel so good!"  WW: "Don't give in, Wonder Girl!  Defy these chauvinistic henchmen, and -- Ohhhhh!  Mmmmmm!  Never felt this way bef....  Ohhhhhh...   Mmmmmm..."  Question: What colors should the grinning dudes paint their hapless captives?  Perhaps Wonder Woman should be gold (non-metallic paint, for safety's sake) and Wonder Girl bright red?  Or maybe WW should be "true blue".  Whatever our final color choices, star-spangles should be stenciled on the flattened superheroines, making them "thematically correct."  TZ

        From:"chad eY" <thebigfridge@...>
        Subject:[camping_out_with_wonder_girl] Re: Or even...
        Date:February 3, 2010 12:58:18 PM PST
        To:camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2010
          That may be the only time anyone could call our busty babes "flat"! What would your take be on Wonder Sisters being snared in the Minstels terrific traps?
        • altara2
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 5, 2010
            Ah yes, the Minstrel's fabulous rotisserie-style barbeque peril... absolutely perfect for the Wonder Sisters!  Just picture them rotating for the amusement of their captors, sexy elbows up, enormous Amazon chests glistening with perspiration!  The cleavage factor would certainly be off the charts here.  "Whatever happens, little sister, we mustn't lose our dignity!" Wonder Woman advises her teenage partner.  Right...!   TZ

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 6, 2010
              ok one last one. What about The Archers marathon of traps?