Good news!!!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
      I have at this point all good news!!!

      Come February I will be one year sober of my problems. My sister on the other hand will not be, these past few weeks have been spent trying to keep her off drugs and it's been very hectic. My sister and I ran away from home when we were 16 and have been on our own since. I've had to care for her while we both fight our addictions. But for the first time in years I've been clean and I'm very excited to see what the future holds.

      So, more good news. The DynaGirlTrap group has been reactivated and is ready for re-opening if anyone would like to join again. I still have to re-upload photos and all, but hopefully we can still have the same fun we do here and Batgirl's group. the group link will be placed on the "big three groups" as I call them (Wonder Girl/Batgirl/Supergirl).

      The Supergirl group hasn't been very active lately, but I am still gladly accepting memberships. I don't plan on closing it anytime soon.

      And as far as stories go, I really wanted to do the Wedding Belles story, but as I said I've been extremely busy. Hopefully that will be my next story.

      Hope everyone is having a glorius New Year! 2010 is a time to be alive and celebrate life!!!!

      Chad
    • altara2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
        Fantastic, Chad!  You're a significant part of what makes this site vital, and a good friend who has brightened our lives with many an entertaining tale.  We're all rooting for you and your sister here at COWWG.

        It's also great to know the DynaGirl Trap group is active again.  I always felt we shortchanged the possibilities of that plucky young lady!

        Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you again real son...

        Best, TZ