A Wonder-ful season to all!

  • chad eY
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
      Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays! Hope everyone is having a great time this time of year. Remember to love each other and to tell your loved ones how much you care. Because as we all know life is so short. speaking of love, will Dru ever get that kiss under the misseltoe or continued to be a present wrapped up in a trap by our favorite villans? Happy holidays! Chad
    • FanTas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
        Hear, hear! Actually, I'm all for WG getting that romantic kiss AND being wrapped up as a voluptuous holiday gift by some grinning villain. Who says we can't have everything, at least in our fertile imaginations? Season's Greetings, folks! TZ101