Re: [camping_out_with_wonder_girl] hello

  • altara2
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      That sounds absolutely wonderful, Laura!  I'm sure Dolly, Cutie and Booty creator Chad would cheer, and I for one am delighted that another club member wants to contribute an original story -- and a revenge story, at that!  Sounds sweet...can't wait to read what you have planned for the unsuspecting Wonder sisters.  Best regards, and -- golly gosh, almost forgot to say it -- welcome to the club!  TZ101

      From:laura <zmchgan@...>
      Subject:[camping_out_with_wonder_girl] hello
      Date:October 1, 2009 4:55:11 PM PDT
      To:camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com

      I am a new member to this group. I love reading fanfics. I like to write some too. I have a story in mind- Revenge by Dolly,Cutie and Booty against Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman.

    • chad eY
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
        I'm not writing anything now since I'm kinda burnt out on those characters, but I'm always up for ideas. Let me hear them. You can email them and I'll be glad to type something up and credit you of course.

        I had a few ideas of my own, like Wonder Girl being trapped by the threesome, and another like Wonder Girl being turned into a mannaquin by the threesome and sold on an auction block to some villians. But I would love to hear your ideas.
      • FanTas
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
          Before hitting you with some thoughts, let me say that I'm a big fan of your mannequin story concept. Immobilizing WG this way and putting her on the auction block as drooling bad guys shout their bids sounds extremely entertaining. It might also be fun to "hear" Dru's ticked-off reactions during the auction...she's fully conscious and aware of what's going on around her, but is frustratingly unable to move. Just having Wonder Girl frozen fists-on-hips as grinning henchmen cart her around (possibly tucked under their arm and carried sideways!) is pretty amusing -- and watch those hands, fellas!

          As for other perils, let's see... How about an intelligence reducing ray? Wonder Girl has to fight against time searching for a cure as she gets dumber and dumber, much to the delight of her villainous adversaries and their henchmen. Or maybe our heroine is pressured to give a supposedly reformed villain a chance by starring in a campy movie he's making, an obviously cathartic experience called "The Various Defeats of Wonder Girl." Or how about a musical-themed bad guy who forces our heroine to dance like a fool instead of apprehending him?

          Have fun, Chad Man!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
            after some thinking and writing, I've created a new villian so campy, so ridiculous you would think he WAS on the Batman 66. wait til u see him! More info soon...
          • altara2
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
              Sounds just great, Chad!  Can't get enough of those campy perils...  TZ

              From:"chad eY" <thebigfridge@...>
              Subject:[camping_out_with_wonder_girl] Re: hello
              Date:October 6, 2009 11:35:48 AM PDT
              To:camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com