Superheroine for roleplay

  • Victoria Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      My name is Victoria and as I long as I can remember I have had the following interests/fantasies - pantyhose/tights, being a superheroine and being caught and placed in peril or tortured. Main heroines I enjoy are Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman, Marvel's Black Widow, Spider Woman, Bat Girl, female version of Robin but I am open to discussing either known heroines or original ideas for heroines. My roleplays are mainly about being defeated and tortured by the villain or villainess. I tend to roleplay in first person on Yahoo Messenger.

      If you want to know more and interested in roleplaying add me on Yahoo messenger, my id is wonderfox03.

      Hope to be speaking to you soon x