A new WG tale!

  • tranzini101
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 3:55 PM
      Our old pal Chad just e-mailed a cool story idea for me to flesh out. It certainly tickled my fancy, so here's the result of our latest collaboration, part one of a tale we call "The Gotham Key Caper."

      ***

      It's summer in Gotham City, an absolutely gorgeous day. But, not even the beautiful weather can stop villainy from rearing its pointy-nosed head!

      Outside Gotham's town hall, Commissioner Gordon is presenting Wonder Girl and her equally well-endowed sidekick, Daisy Duke, with the prestigious Key to the City. Both of the crusader-babes blush like innocent schoolgirls, but are clearly proud of their ongoing super-heroic efforts to bring local bad guys to their knees.

      Suddenly, during the presentation, a major interruption appears from the crowd. "Not so fast, Commissioner! You should be arresting these shameless divas, not rewarding them!" shouts none other than the Penguin, his signature umbrella thrust upward in protest. "I ask you, ladies and gentlemen," the waddling crook continues, turning to the crowd. "What's happened to our morals? Proper young ladies should be home, wearing pretty dresses and sewing socks for their daddies, not running around like half naked taxi dancers, trading haymakers with the boys."

      "Why that condescendin' pig!" snarls Daisy, clearly ticked off and ready for action. "I oughta paste him one in the aye!"

      "Cool it, country cousin," Wonder Girl advises as she patiently restrains her worked-up partner. Amusingly and ironically, the busty young Amazon seems surprised at herself for being so mature -- usually she's the one who leaps into trouble before thinking!

      Meanwhile, Penguin continues with his tirade, walking directly onto the podium. "And why are females forced into these unnatural and demeaning roles? Can it be because our police are inadequate? Of course, that goes without saying!"

      "Enough is enough!" shouts Chief O'Hara, pulling a gun on the waddling, wily criminal bird, who now stands pompously in front of him. But again, Wonder Girl swiftly intercedes, lowering O'Hara's gun and shaking her head patiently. "No, Chief. Give him the floor. His own lying words will hang him."

      "Thanks for the assistance, Wonder Girl!" clucks the Penguin, preparing to bring his speech to a head.

      "Any time, Pengy!" answers Wonder Girl in a mocking voice, finally folding her arms and waiting for the villain's own words to do him in. Just as amused at the thought of their oh-so-clever foe outsmarting himself, Daisy also smiles smugly, placing balled fists on her shapely hips.

      "Now, where was I? Oh, yeah…" the Penguin continues, clearing his throat. But instead of speaking, he straps a gas mask to his face, ducks, and spins around with his umbrella aimed outward! Instantly a circle of sleeping gas engulfs everyone on the platform, including Commissioner Gordon, Chief O'Hara, and all of the police in attendance. "Since you were nice enough to give me the floor, Blunder Girl," the Penguin chortles through his gas mask, "it's only fair to return the favor!"

      "Jumpin' Jehosifat, we've been hornswaggled!" blurts out Daisy, her beautiful eyes widened in surprise as she clasps a hand over her now-coughing mouth. "Penguin, you pompous – ohhhh…" manages Wonder Girl before keeling over, unconscious. A few seconds later Daisy slumps down and collapses right on top of her partner, both sleeping super-babes splayed fetchingly on the public stage, in front of all the gassed cops.

      With a double-squawk signal Penguin summons his minions, who promptly make their way through the dwindling crowd to pick the pockets of all the downed law enforcers, Gordon and O'Hara among them. Penguin himself takes the City Key in his hand, grins, then gives it a spirited polish. "Not bad for a day's work," he observes. Finally, with a mocking glance at the dozing super-heroines, he waddles away, clucking triumphantly…

      TO BE CONTINUED…!
    • words_of_my_mind
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
        As we last left our Darling Defenders, they were gassed into unconsciousness and left on the sidewalk for the street cleaning crew. After about 20 minutes they finally come to. Both young women brush themselves off and realize the Key is missing.

        Wonder Girl: Golly Gosh! The fiendish fish stole the Key. Daisy, we have to get it back!

        Daisy: Right! Ah been waitin' for a chance to take a swing at that bad bird anyhow!

        The girls run back to their apartment to check on the Key's micro-locater that City Hall put in as an anti-theft device. They print out the location.

        Daisy: Well, if Ah'm not wearing pink underoos! The key factory down on 42nd street!

        Wonder Girl: We better figure out a plan, 'cause I'm sure our fiendish friend has something waiting for us!

        The girls print out a piece of paper, look at it and rush out.

        Down at the key factory, the wily Penguin waits with his frat boy-like henchmen.

        Penguin: That was too easy, boys. This key will elevate me to the status of Gotham Icon! If I was to even sell the key to say, oh...Catwoman, I'd get a pretty penny for it, to be sure!

        Henchman: And who would say no to her? Especially with her long...

        Penguin: Quiet! Attractive? Yes, but my boys must have a little more respect for our female counterparts...

        Daisy: How nice of you!

        Penguin and his boys turn to find Daisy standing in the doorway joined by the busty beauty, Wonder Girl.

        Penguin: Wak! Respect is one thing, but tolerance is another!

        Wonder Girl: Speak not of tolerating us, you bird-brained boob! You'll be respected, I'm sure, after a little rehabilitation. With your brains, I'm sure you'd make a great doctor or scientist. Why not use your intellegence for the right reasons, Penguin? You have so much to offer!

        Penguin: Wak wak wak! Flattery will get you nowhere, my sweet!

        Penguin presses a button and the doors close behind the curvy crimefighters. They jump in shock.

        Penguin: You two may get your Key back, but under one condition!

        The girls look at each other, take a big breath (the boys enjoy seeing those great chests in action!) and roll their beautiful eyes.

        Wonder Girl: What's that?

        Penguin: Wonder Girl, you become my blue brief-wearing bride, and Daisy becomes my henchmen's squeezable titty teddy!

        Daisy (glares at him): Very funny!

        The girls fearlessly step forward. But Penguin pulls out an umbrella and sprays gas in their direction. Shockingly, both heroines start to dance uncontrollably!

        Wonder Girl: Golly gosh! What the...?

        Daisy: Holy hoisery! Mah legs...they won't stop!

        Penguin: Yes, my well-endowed darlings, that's the plan! No controlling it or stopping it unless I stop it for you.

        Indeed, the girls can't stop gyrating, and once again the boys are enjoying the show, this time drooling at four perfectly-shaped female legs in action. Humiliatingly, Wonder Girl starts to fall to the ground and lays on her back with her legs still in the air, delivering an arobics type display.

        Wonder Girl: What the? Talk about embarassing!

        Equally unable to control her actions, Daisy rubs her butt up against the henchmen.

        Daisy: You monsters!

        The boys certainly enjoy Daisy's big butt...but she has better plans!

        Daisy (thinking to herself) Ah have two anti-dance bombs in my back pocket, but Ah need Wonder Girl to help me. Ah can't move my hands off my hips!

        Wonder Girl, using her telepatchic powers, looks over at Daisy and nods. She tries to get up and go over to Daisy. They go back-to-back, rubbing their sexy butts together. Then Wonder Girl reaches in Daisy's rear pocket and pulls out two anti-dance bombs, dropping them both. Penguin's dancing "spell" is broken.

        Penguin: NO! WAK WAK! They came prepared!

        The girls finally stop and, not surprisingly, feel a little woozy.

        Daisy: Remind me never to go to a barndance without those things!

        Wonder Girl: You're telling me! Come on, let's...

        Penguin presses a button and up springs about three rows of very tall umbrellas, that reach at least 7 feet!

        Penguin: Dare you find out what these are for?

        Once again the girls go back-to-back and hook their arms together in anticipation. The umbrellas start to open and close on their own. Meanwhile, one of the frat boy henchmen comes after the heroines. Wonder Girl bends over and sends the leggy lovely Daisy swinging into the air, and she in turn wallops the "bad boy" with a devastating kick! Daisy laughs and laughs as her dazed opponent tries to clear his head.

        Henchmen (pissed off): You're finished!

        Daisy repeats the same move for Wonder Girl, who sends another boy to the ground, pretty much laughing all the way herself.

        The sexy superheroines let go of each other until two more boys grab Daisy from behind and the Penguin uses his umbrella to hook around Wonder Girl's neck, sending her into one of the standing umbrellas that close with her in it. The only thing that is seen is Wonder Girl's blue briefs and long legs struggling and squirming, but to no avail! The umbrella has closed with her in it. Finally, Wonder Girl stops struggling.

        Penguin: Now boys!

        Daisy's eyes grow wide as the boys muscle her over to an umbrella where she tries to escape. She even tries to use her long legs to wrap around one of the boys' head in a desperate effort to stop him. But it's too late for her s well, and all that's seen is Daisy's iconic cutoffs and magnificent gams struggling, and then stopping.

        30 minutes later!

        Wonder Girl finds herself writhing on a giant platform, bound by two metal bars over her stomach and legs, and a small restraint over her neck. She's without bracelets or lasso, beltless, tiaraless, and more importantly helpless! It seems the amazing Amazon has been defeated, and boy oh boy, do the boys enjoy watching the patriotic pretty struggle!

        Daisy is beltless as well, and the fratsters thought it would be funny to embarass the leggy beauty by taking her trademark shorts off to reveal her pink satin briefs with a pattern of flowers on the butt. Daisy stands in front of a giant door struggling in the clutches of the grinning boys as she and Wonder Girl await their fate.

        Penguin: Wak wak wak! Wonder Girl, my dear, I decided to give the Key back to Gotham, because I don't need it any more. Why, pray tell? Above you is a giant buzzsaw that is used to cuts keys. Once it's finished it's work on you, I'll have the loveliest key of them all!

        He walks over to the leggy lovely in pink, who still struggles in the grip of the boys.

        Penguin: And you, my heroic hussy! You will be thrown in this room behind you and turned into a giant wax dummy!

        Penguin thinks that last comment over for a second.

        Penguin: Wak wak, too late on the dummy part, but so be it! You'll become a monument that will stand in the boys rec room where you'll have no defense to whatever they do!

        Henchman: Yeah, and we've got some hilarious things planned, too.

        Daisy (pouting): Ah'll bet!

        Penguin: Wak wak wak!!! Boys, start the key cutting and send this flower into her own permanant greenhouse!

        Daisy (her eyes grow wide and she grits her teeth): You fiend!

        Penguin: Wak! Yeah, yeah! And you Wonder Girl? Any last words?!?!?

        Wonder Girl: You'll never get away with this! Good will always triumph over evil!

        Penguin (grinning): Right, I'll try to remember that. Start it up, boys!

        The boys gladly pick Daisy up and try to walk her into the room. Wonder Girl lifts her head as much as she can to look at the key cutter above. One of the henchmen starts the machine.

        Can the girls escape?
        Will Daisy be a wax dummy for the boys to enjoy forever?
        Will Wonder Girl become the cutest key ever?

        TO BE CONTINUED...!
      • tranzini101
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
          Another classic, my friend! Favorite part? Wondie on the floor with her legs kicked up, still dancing uncontrollably! Daisy as a waxed entertainment in the frat boys' rec room was also priceless, although the possibilities of her as a sexy "teddy titty bear" can't be underestimated. I can picture the boys having some beers and making a list of all the fun things they can do with defeated Daisy, as either a wax figure or a squeezable living toy -- I guess like all Teddys, Daisy would just sit there, legs spread out, arms extended, with a dumb little smile frozen on her beautiful face. Talk about utterly irresistible!

          Onward to the next chapter...your enthused editor/collaborator is waiting! TZ