Well...

  • words_of_my_mind
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      I'm back, and as my buddy Ryan Rankin"The Viceman" has stated my
      sister Amanda and I were in rehab. I actually got out last Thursday
      but I have been putting things together in my life. My sister and I
      have been on our own since we were 16 and we've gotten into a bit of
      trouble in our lives.She a drug adict and I, well...I was in a wee
      bit of trouble myself as well. Not drug related but more of problems
      I've had since I was 14. But, yes I'm out. I have no idea when my
      sister Amanda will be out though. I have no plans to let her stay
      with me. She has gotten me in enough trouble and my life is going to
      be different.

      On to other news, I've decided to write something a little
      differently up. And it's not one of Ryan Vice's stupid Fireworks
      factory(what is with that, dude? lmao.) It will be a "What If?"
      story. The story is what if Wonder Woman and Black Canary had their
      own show in the 60s instead of Batman. A few familiar casting calls
      may be involved. Specifically Julie Newmar as Wonder Woman and Pat
      Priest as trhe young blonde counterpart The Black Canary. Some others
      may show up as well. But as of right now, this is my plan. I've
      already written out a trap where the two superbabes are captured and
      put in stocks with their delectible derriers being shown off while
      being humiliated by their captors. And, yes an idea of Pat Priest as
      the fishnet fighter being thrown in a pile of putty while risking
      losing her mask, as the villians cackle madly is also being written.
      Even Yvonne Craig as...ZATANA will show up eventually.
    • tranzini101
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Nice to have you with us again, Chad. And those sound like fun perils
        for Wonder Woman (offbeat casting choice, Julie Newmar) and Black
        Canary (Pat Priest in the putty = major laughs). And, needless to
        say, new scenarios that plop Debra Winger's Wonder Girl in the middle
        of campy distress are always welcome...I'm still waiting for your
        buddy Ryan's cliffhanger. Keep thinking and writing, guys! TZ

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com,