A View Of Things To Come?!?!?! She's Back!!!

  • words_of_my_mind
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      Oh no! It seems a dastardly villain has trapped Wonder Woman and
      Batman at a local beauty salon that was being used as an undercover
      lair! Batman and Wonder Woman Woman, their belts and weapons removed, have both been bound to two of the shampoo chairs with their heads in the shampoo sinks. Their arms have been strapped to the armrests
      and their legs have been strapped to the legs of the chair. They both
      struggle in vain to escape from their dastardly predicament...

      The door to the beauty salon is soon opened and in walks Wonder Girl, very slowly and discretely. She tiptoes without saying a word to her defeated comrades and tries to untie them both. When she breaks a strap off Wonder Woman's arm restraint a light and an alarm go off. The youthful Amazon, who had previously had her back turned to the door, soon turns around quite quickly, only to have a fast sidekick strike her in her head. Wonder Girl falls to the ground and tries to look up at the one who kicked her, but she quickly passes out.

      Ten minutes later, Wonder Girl wakes up and, just like her heroic
      friends, finds herself bound to a chair. Except she is facing a mirror. She struggles until a flashlight is flashed in her face.

      Wonder Girl: What the...? Who...who are you?

      All Wonder Girl sees a is a shapely woman holding the flashlight. She
      can't make out anything because of the light in her eyes. Finally the
      woman talks in a very sexy voice that Wonder Girl has heard before.

      Villain: You should know. You didn't pay much attention to "Please
      officer? If you let me go, I'll let you do whatever you want with those handcuffs?" Funny how he ended up dead and I escaped from that
      prison, huh?

      Finally the light is turned off, and in front of Wonder Girl stands
      her nemesis, Booty, who she helped put away. Booty puts her foot to
      Wonder Girl's throat.

      Booty: You ruined my life, and now Wonder Hurl...allow me to ruin
      yours...

      Booty turns Wonder Girl's chair facing her sister and her colleague
      Batman, who are stills struggling with their heads in the shampoo sinks. Booty walks over and sits on Batmans lap, rubbing his muscles.

      Booty: Oh Bathunk, I guess it wasn't meant to be! Although, any guy
      who wears the same type of panties I do, probably wouldn't work out
      anyway. Your belt has been melted. Your cape destroyed. That
      communicator in your gloves has been dismantled...

      Booty lays a kiss on the defenseless defender as he struggles some
      more.

      Booty: But, one last thing...

      Wonder Girl's eyes grow as Booty tears off the caped crusader's mask
      revealing Bruce Wayne's secret identity. Booty licks her lips.

      Booty: Well, there goes my chance of owning a beach house in Malibu.

      Booty starts to laugh maniacally. Wonder Girl had heard how Booty
      was treated in prison, maybe affecting her mindset. She had heard
      Booty developed split personalities along the way, and she starts to believe those rumors. The long legged super villain walks over to Wonder Woman and stands over her. She pulls out Wonder Woman's magic lasso. The amazing Amazon starts to struggle as her own lasso is placed over her!

      Booty: Well, isn't this ironic, Wonder Woman?

      Booty starts to laugh more.

      Booty (very mockingly): What's your real name? Oh yeah, you can't
      lie! You have to tell the truth!

      Wonder Woman: Diana...Diana Prince.

      Wonder Girl can't believe what she's seeing and hearing. She tries to struggle out of her bonds, but without her weapons it's hopeless.

      Booty turns around and faces Wonder Girl.

      Booty: Yes, it all makes sense now. I never did like you. And you
      never liked me, did you? You didn't like how I stole your
      boyfriends. You didn't like how I got better grades than you did.
      You definitely didn't like the fact that I was prettier than you. Ha! I always knew there was something deep down inside I hated about you Wonder Girl. Or should I say...Drusilla!

      Wonder Girl's eyes grow with rage.

      Wonder Girl: Let them go, Stacy! They didn't do anything to you!

      Booty: Oh my!!! Now, you want to get serious. I'll let them go
      alright! But, only after I have my revenge...

      Booty smiles so nastily it makes Wonder Girl sick. She walks over to the sinks where the heads of the the heroes are stuck in. Keeping her eyes on Wonder Girl she turns the knobs and out comes a different material.

      Wonder Girl senses something.

      Wonder Girl: No, Stacy. Please...

      Out comes acid...

      Wonder Girl looks at her friends and sees horror as Booty is laughing
      her cute butt off.

      But...

      Dru, at this moment also wakes up in a pile of her own clothes at her
      apartment she shares with her friend Barbara Gordon. Apparently she
      had too much booze the night before. She's still wearing her cheerleader outfit from the homecoming at Gotham U. She looks around and puts her hand on her head.

      Dru: Every time I say no, I always screw up again. Oh...my head. That nightmare didn't help either.

      She looks at the clock and it reads 3:30 pm.

      Dru: Uh-oh...Diana should be over hear any...

      The doorbell rings.

      Dru: Crap.

      The college cutie gets up and stumbles to the door and opens it.
      Diana stands there with her hands on her hips.

      Diana: ...You...never mind. Druie, we have a problem.

      Dru: You're not kidding. When did you grow three heads?

      Diana walks in and spins into Wonder Woman. She shakes her sister
      until Dru starts to snap out of it. Barbara Gordon walks by on her
      way to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. She looks at Wonder Woman
      trying to sober up her roommate.

      Babs: Hi Diana. My father needs you to look over some paperwork on
      the capture of the Joker. Be there whenever. Don't worry, I'm the
      only other one who knows who you are. Dru has a big mouth, but not that big. Plus, I'm Batgirl, so...ya know...yeah. Holler-atcha, girl.

      Babs flashes a fake gang sign to be funny and walks off to the
      kitchen. An angry Wonder Woman looks at Dru and shakes her sister
      some more.

      Dru: Ok, I got it...stop shaking me before I punch you.

      Wonder Woman: Look. I got some bad news. Booty escaped...she's
      running a new store called...

      Babs from the other room: It's called Stacy's Booty-que. They have
      some real cute stuff. I went down there the other night. Better be
      careful though. She's all kinds of messed up.

      Wonder Woman: Thanks Batgirl!

      Babs: Yep!

      Wonder Woman: Anyway, Dru. We need to stop her, and you're the one who
      knows her best. Ever since she got out of jail, her condition has
      gotten worst. Now, I'll give you until ten when they close. Then, you and I go down there and take a look around. I don't trust her...

      Dru: Welcome to my world. Stacy's has been a psychopath since the 3rd
      grade.

      Wonder Woman slaps her sister.

      Dru: Ok, fine. Be that way. I'll be there...JEEZ!

      Wonder Woman switches back to her identity of Diana. Diana smells her
      hands.

      Diana: And stop drinking!!!

      Diana leaves and slams the door. Outside the apartment, Diana gets
      hit on by a local. She's obviously not in the mood.

      Diana: Oh yeah? Grab this, why don't you?!?!?

      Dru: I can see she's in a great mood.

      Dru grabs a blanket and it wraps it around her and sits down on the
      couch with Babs, who is eating her cereal and watching tv.

      Barbara: Ya know, I read Stacy's file. She got beat up in prison for
      doing that gangsta stuff. You know, trying to act all tough,
      finger waving. We've all seen it. Well, apparently she developed
      multi personalities. And I think she could be working with someone, so you should be very, very careful. My guess is Catwoman, but I've been wrong before.

      Dru: You wouldn't happen to...

      Babs shirts her body and reaches under the couch cushion and pulls
      out a file with Booty's history. She hands it to Dru.

      Dru: Sweet. Your dad still hasn't figured out that your...

      Babs: Nah. No chance, trust me. He can barely run the city, let alone
      figure out all the secret identities. It does bother me when he
      checks out Batgirl's butt, though.

      Dru: How can anyone miss that thing?!?!

      The girls laugh it up. Dru stretches out out on the couch, piling her
      legs on Babs's lap while readinh the file.

      Dru: One more thing...

      Babs: Nope, I still can't tell you who Batman is.

      Dru: Bitch...

      Dru continues to read the file as Barbara watches tv. She picks up
      a bowl off the table and gobbles up the contents. All of a sudden...

      Dru: OH MY GOSH!!!

      Dru sends her legs flying, knocking Barbara's cereal all over her
      face and the couch. Dru doesn't even notice this as her face is buried in the file.

      Dru: I can't believe this! Barbara, you wouldn't...

      Dru puts the file down and sees her roommate drenched in milk and
      Captain Crunch, with a blank expression on her face. Babs takes a big
      breath.

      Dru: Ya know, you've known me since 2nd grade. You should have seen
      that coming.

      Babs: Did you ever wonder why Kara and Judy stopped being your
      roommates?

      Dru: I knew it was something. But, I figured they didn't want me
      stealing their boyfriends anymore. Anyway, look...

      Dru places the file down on the table. Babs brushes the milk out of
      her hair. Her eyes grow wide.

      Dru: Holy...

      Babs:...Crap. It can't be.

      Dru: Apparently so. This isn't good. Can you suit up tonight with us?

      Babs (still pulling cereal out of her hair and shirt): I'm gonna
      have to now aren't I?

      To be continued...
    • tranzini101
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Fun story, my friend! Can't wait to see what Booty has in store for
        our ample teen Amazon. Talk about the makeover from hell! TZ101

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com,