a story idea I have

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
      WHAT'S THIS? THE FIENDISH RIDDLER MAKING A FETISH MOVIE???? STARRING
      THE REAL WONDER GIRL???????
    • JohnS
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
        Interesinting... I could work with that...

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "Dave"
        <dcoji1968@...> wrote:

        > WHAT'S THIS? THE FIENDISH RIDDLER MAKING A FETISH MOVIE???? STARRING
        > THE REAL WONDER GIRL???????

      • tranzini101
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
          Sounds fantastic! And in today's world, the Riddler can gloat that
          Wonder Girl's fetish perils will be available to criminals everywhere
          in hi-def/blu-ray! Bring 'em on! TZ101

          <dcoji1968@...> wrote:

          > WHAT'S THIS? THE FIENDISH RIDDLER MAKING A FETISH MOVIE???? STARRING
          > THE REAL WONDER GIRL???????

        • words_of_my_mind
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
            perfect idea! I like it. what kind of things
            would Riddler have Dru do?