Hello Dolly Part 2

  • words_of_my_mind
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      Refer to "Hello Dolly" from a few months back for the beginning of the
      story. Thought I would put in a Part Two for fun.

      Wonder Girl: Debra Winger
      Dolly Dalton: Dolly Parton
      Batman: Adam West
      Wonder Woman (CBS outfit): Lynda Carter
      Cutie: Jessica Simpson
      Booty: Stacy Keibler
      Yvonne Craig: Well...duh.

      When we last left Wonder Girl, she was bound and captured by the
      nefarious villain Dolly Dalton and her irresistible daughters, Cutie
      and Booty. Tied in the back of Dolly's store, our blue briefs beauty
      is being hypnotized into revealing her secret identity by a red
      light. But, things soon take an ironic twist. With Wonder Girl resisting to speak, Booty goes up to her and demands a response.

      Booty (slapping Wonder Girl's face): C'mon! We don't got all day,
      Blunder Bitch! Hurry up!

      Annoyed, Booty stomps on the ground and turns around, facing her mother and equally busty sister, Cutie.

      Booty (as she folds her arms): She ain't worth the bother! I've got pantyhose I could be selling!

      Just then, Wonder Girl wraps her shapely legs around the booty-licious
      blonde bimbo. It seems Booty's nasty slapping has snapped the superheroine out of her hypnotic trance. Wonder Girl wraps her legs tightly around her quarry, making sure Booty can't escape.

      Wonder Girl: Thanks for the assistance, Snooty! I'd never could have broken out of that trance without a little "help" from your slap! Now, here's the deal, dear old Dolly: you let me out of here, and I'll let this blonde bimbo of yours go.

      Enraged but helpless, Booty struggles in the grasp of Wonder Girl's sexy, strong legs. Despite her being beltless, the young Amazon is still able to use her greatest physical asset to hold hapless Booty fast. Dolly, playing for time, agrees to the deal.

      Dolly: All right, dear. Cutie, grab her belt. I'll let you down...

      Cutie runs to the table where the belt is being kept, even as her mother releases Wonder Girl from her bonds. The superheroine is forced to let Booty go as she re-belts herself. But when Wonder Girl turns around, she watches the criminal trio run out the door. With a sigh, the Amazon crimefighter shakes her head.

      WG: I don't have time for this.

      Wonder Girl walks out the back door and into an alley. But she is
      soon grabbed from behind by Booty...as expected. This time WG flips
      Booty over, making impressive use of her backside! Booty falls to the ground. Wonder Girl looks down and grins.

      WG: Who's the "queen of the booties" now, blondie?

      Booty grows angry with rage. She wants to get up, but then suddenly remembers the "plan"...

      Five hours later, in Drusilla's apartment. After getting out of the shower, Dru gets a phone call from her sister Diana.

      Dru: Hey, bitch. Yeah, you wouldn't believe the idiots I had to deal
      with. It's becoming a real pain in my butt. It's that stupid Dolly Dalton and her girls. They wanted me in some underwear ad or something.

      Diana (laughing on the other end): It's always the last ones you
      expect. But...um...listen, I've got good news and bad news. Bad news, your gonna have to go fight her again. Good news, I hired some help for you.

      Dru: WHAT?!?!?! FIGHT HER AGAIN?!?!?

      Diana: She's apparently holding actress Yvonne Craig captive. It was
      on the news. But, like I said, you'll have some help.

      Dru: Great. Where? And who's helping me?

      Diana and Dru finish their conversation. Twenty minutes later,
      Wonder Girl is back in action. She's down at the main warehouse where
      Dolly keeps her inventory of sexy underwear and other goodies. Wonder
      Girl walks around the outside but is stopped by a tall man in a gray
      body suit with a pair of blue satin briefs, blue boots and gloves,
      long blue cape yellow, utility belt, and blue cowl. It's Batman,
      whom Wonder Girl has always had a crush on. She bites her lip to not
      show how excited she is!

      WG: Well, looks like Wonder Woman hired the best help...

      BM (as he adjusts his utility belt): Yes, Wonder Woman sure
      is...a great leader. She definitely knows how to execute plans, hmm?

      He plays dumb, knowing Diana's and Dru's secret, unbeknownst to Wonder Girl.

      WG (just stares): Uh...yeah. Uh sure.

      Just as Wonder Girl speaks, her sister puts a hand on her shoulder.

      Wonder Woman: Three against one is never a fair fight, Batman, you
      should know that. I should thank Miss Prince for asking you to join
      us.

      Batman (smiling): Yes. She seems rather resourceful, eh Wonder
      Woman?

      Wonder Girl: Wait I thought...Oh...so Batman you know...

      Batman: Yes! But, as a man of honor and honesty, your secrets are
      both safe with me. The truth about your civilian identities will never leave my lips.

      Wonder Girl looks over at Wonder Woman and smiles. She than gets
      very serious: Well, we should all go and rescue Miss Craig, shouldn't we?

      Dolly's warehouse, outside.

      Wonder Woman: What way should we go in?

      Wonder Girl stands on her toes and spots a door a few feet down.

      Wonder Girl: Right there! They might be waiting for me. They don't
      know that you two are here, though. We need a sneak attack...an
      ambush, something they won't see coming.

      Wonder Woman (thinks and snaps her fingers): I got it!

      A few moments later, a knock taps on the door to the warehouse.
      Inside the dank building, Yvonne Craig is tied to a chair with tape over her mouth and clad in a pair of Dolly's patented green spandex boy shorts and halter top. Guarding the actress is Cutie, who is wearing her favorite pair of pink bikini briefs and baby doll shirt. She hears the knock and answers the door, but no one is there. She shrugs as she closes the door. Annoyed, Cutie walks away. But she goes right back to answer the door a second time, and without notice she's engulfed in a net thrown by the Terrific Trio!

      Batman: Stay there, we'll have two more criminals joining you!

      With that, the Trio leaves Cutie struggling and throwing a fit.

      Cutie: You cheated!!! NO FAIR!!!

      Wonder Girl (closes her eyes grits her teeth): I get the next one.
      I owe it to her.

      Wonder Woman: Are they all like that?

      Wonder Girl: Just the two daughters. Dolly is more calm and
      charismatic. Be careful and on the watch for her. She'll get you when you don't expect it.

      Batman, in the meantime, unties Yvonne as Wonder Woman and Wonder
      Girl walk down a dingy hallway into a huge room where Booty and Dolly
      are planning out their next move. Dolly is of course wearing her
      signature red and black one piece lingerie, red shoes and robe; and
      Booty is wearing her pink shirt and silver panties with go-go boots!

      Wonder Girl: Hello Dolly! Bye Bye Booty!

      Booty (rolls her neck, trying to act tough with her finger waving):
      Puh-leaze, you're back? I should have killed you the first time!

      Dolly: And Wonder Woman, my what a beauty you are. I'm sure most men
      are just dying to try and capture you!

      Wonder Woman: Your flattery would be more appreciated after you
      eliminate your ways.

      Wonder Woman and Girl both go for their lassos. Dolly smiles.

      Dolly: I don't think you want to do that just yet.

      Dolly snaps her fingers. In walks Cutie and Yvonne with Batman.
      Batman, being a man of honor, can't fight against the two sexy
      supervillians.

      Dolly: You see, I already knew you were going to send someone to help
      out Wonder Girl, because of the whole "women helping each other"
      thing in your mind, so I decided to enlist some more help. Yvonne
      used to be a student of mind when I taught at Gotham U.

      Yvonne (looks sexily at Batman): And I was hoping Batman would show
      up too. I won't lie. He's very handsome!

      Dolly: He can't fight back Wonder Woman, so I'll make you a deal. You and Wonder Girl throw me your belts, tiaras and bracelets, and Batman will be released. And, trust me, us girls have big plans for him.

      Dolly slowly and sexily walks over to Batman and snatches his
      utility belt and cape. She checks out his butt and smacks it as all
      the girls laugh and woo. Batman is having a rough time keeping his
      composure. Dolly walks back to face Wonder Girl and and Wonder Woman.

      Booty (laughing): See Wonder Girl? You'll never, EVER beat us.
      Blondes may be perceived as dumb, but brunettes are just plain
      idiotic. You think we would advertise on tv and say we have Yvonne
      here and then NOT expect you? Ha! You stupid little...

      Dolly: Booty that's enough. You'll have plenty of time to rub it in
      later. So, what's it to be, Wonder Woman?

      Batman (struggling as Cutie and Yvonne giggle): Don't do it, I'll
      find a way out.

      Dolly: Well?

      Wonder Woman: Fine, agreed. Just let him go.

      Dolly: First I get what I want.

      Wonder Woman gives her belt, tiara and bracelets to Dolly and Booty
      puts her hands out to a very reluctant and pissed off Wonder Girl.
      It's obvious these two hate each other. Still, WG gives her what
      they've asked for.

      Wonder Girl: I hate you.

      Booty: Good! I'm doing my job right!

      Booty turns around, kicks one leg behind her and giggles. She goes
      over to her mother.

      Dolly: All right girls, let Bathunk go.

      They let the Caped Crusader go with sadness in their eyes, and he walks over to the superheroines.

      Dolly: By the way, Wonder Woman...I lied!

      Dolly presses a button and sends a giant net with crates of her
      newest creations on top of the Trio, knocking them to the ground. All three young girls laugh, and Dolly checks out Batman.

      Dolly: All right girls... let's go!

      Thirty minutes later, the superheroes finds themselves weaponless, tied together in a Siamese Human knot! Batman has Wonder Girl on his lap with himself and Wonder Woman the "bookends" of this bizarre contortion. Not surprisingly, the star spangled-sweethearts are breathing heavily.

      Dolly (grinning): Batman will tell you ladies that it's not a good idea to struggle while tied in the knot.

      Batman: She's correct...breathe easily.

      Wonder Girl: What IS this?

      Wonder Woman: Torture at it's worst...explain later...just don't talk
      for now...

      Dolly: Very good! Now, since you all, except for Bimbo Girl, know what the ramifications of being trapped in this knot are, we'll leave you here to die. No utility belts or power belts? No escape. Oh! One more thing. Cutie and Booty will be providing a little twist...

      Cutie and Booty go on opposite sides of Batman. They turn around and start to slowly rub their cute behinds on the side of his cowl!

      Dolly: Batman is the luckiest man on the planet right now, I gotta tell ya!

      Batman starts to sweat heavily. But he still doesn't move.

      Dolly: Oh! And Yvonne!

      Yvonne goes behind Wonder Woman with a feather and begins to rub
      it on the Amazon's blue panties, tickling her butt in the process.
      Diana fights the sensation and tries not to move, but it isn't easy.

      Dolly (walking over to Batman, she puts her hand on his shoulder as
      she kneels down): You see, Batman, you have lovely little Wonder Girl
      sitting right on top of you while my two girls rub their cute butts on you. Something is bound to move eventually, if you know what I mean.

      She gives him a kiss on the cheek and walks away as the Dalton
      girls laugh and continue their job.

      Dolly then walks over to Wonder Woman, who is also fighting not to move.

      Dolly: And you, I've got Yvonne giving you a little tickle, my darling! Ha-ha! As you know, any movements will draw this knot tighter. Nora Clavicle taught me that. But alas, she never did anything to make it perfect. It's a shame because all three of you would have made perfect models for my products! Too bad!

      Dolly walks over to the door of the room.

      Dolly: Maybe you can try and fight it, but eventually you'll have to move, and Wonder Girl will be crushed in the process. TaTa!

      All three girls continue to do their thing as Dolly walks out.

      Can the Trio escape a rather sexy death trap?
      Will Wonder Girl get crushed by her big time crush Batman as he tries
      to ignore the blonde beauties that are rubbing their curvaceous
      behinds on him?
      Will Wonder Woman be able to ignore the trouble actress Yvonne Craig
      is causing her?
    • tranzini101
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
        A relatively long (in a good way!), guest star-filled chapter, and a
        return to some villains that I very much enjoyed. The mutual hatred
        between Wonder Girl and Booty was especially amusing, and it's fun to
        contemplate future WG traps/defeats/punishments that the nasty hipster
        and her criminal mom Dolly might instigate. TZ101

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com,
        "words_of_my_mind" <thebigfridge@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > Dolly: And you, I've got Yvonne giving you a little tickle, my
        darling! Ha-ha! As you know, any movements will draw this knot
        tighter. Nora Clavicle taught me that. But alas, she never did
        anything to make it perfect. It's a shame because all three of you
        would have made perfect models for my products! Too bad!

        > Dolly walks over to the door of the room.
        >
        > Dolly: Maybe you can try and fight it, but eventually you'll have to
        move, and Wonder Girl will be crushed in the process. TaTa!

        > All three girls continue to do their thing as Dolly walks out.
        >
        > Can the Trio escape a rather sexy death trap?
        > Will Wonder Girl get crushed by her big time crush Batman as he tries
        > to ignore the blonde beauties that are rubbing their curvaceous
        > behinds on him?
        > Will Wonder Woman be able to ignore the trouble actress Yvonne Craig

      • words_of_my_mind
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
          I'm actually working on part 3. I'm sure you'll
          enjoy it!