Re: Wonder Girl and James: The Wonder Cone

  • JohnS
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2 11:54 AM
      "Yes, yes, escape, take me to jail...it won't happen, Wonder Tits!" James laughed.

      "Now, as you can see, you are atop the rather large ice cream cone
      that was the centerpiece of this parlor. It is, as you know, filled with hard, cold ice cream. Now, your hosed but bare feet are standing on a cracker over the ice cream. That cracker will soon dissolve and your warm feet will then hit the cream."

      A confident look suddenly spread across Wonder Girl's pretty face.

      "They won't be enough to melt it," she said pertly. But in truth, Dru realized that her captor wasn't a fool. He had to have devised a way to have her sink slowly into the quicksand-like trap. This thought both frightened and aroused her. The idea of that soft, cold ice cream wrapping itself slowly around her helplessly-bound body, hitting her mound, her stomach and breasts. Wow!

      "True. And without this..." He held up her belt about 15 feet below. "You cannot get out... but what if there was a way to melt the ice cream? What if the pole you are loosely chained to was in reality a heater? A heater that was designed to slowly start at the top and move down its length?"

      Dru considered this. The heat would travel down the pole, warming the
      ice cream. Then she would slowly sink... "Ooohhh..." she moaned to
      herself as a shiver ran from her mound to her nipples.

      "Yes, I see by the look on your face that you grasp the situation. Let me make it even clearer..."

      James pressed a button and a small laser beam zapped the cracker she was standing on, disintegrating it. Wonder Girl fell a few inches onto the cold, hard ice cream.

      "Nnnn..." she groaned, partly from the cold, but partly due to her arousal at the idea of the sinking.

      "Now about the pole..."

      He pressed another button and Dru felt the top of the pole getting warm. Not hot enough to cause pain, but certainly warm. A comfortable warm, if these were better circumstances.

      The heat started to slide down the pole. It reached her shoulders,
      then her back, then her tight ass, then her legs.

      As it reached her legs, some of the heat was already melting the
      ice cream. Wonder Girl's feet in the meantime had thawed out slightly, right under her toes; now they were in a puddle of cream, covered almost to her ankles. Dru could move her feet inside the puddle and knew that as the heat reached lower, the puddle would get wider, allowing her warm body to slide down.

      "Stop this....nnn...aaaa....." The cool hit her ankles and, feeling warmth between her legs, Dru started to struggle. But the lasso was bound too tightly around her, her belt was gone, and she knew she would not be getting free easily.

      "Now, Wonder Girl... you're about to become an Amazon dessert!"

      James grinned as he watched the voluptuous superheroine continue to struggle...
    • JohnS
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 3, 2008
        Wonder Girl sank deeper into the hard ice cream. The heater, a foot under her feet, made sure the cream would melt, but only in a small column. Outside the width of her body, the ice cream was solid.

        "Mmmmmmooaaaooohh..." Dru moaned as she struggled, in vain.

        The top of the cream hit the heroine's knees, sending a cool wave up her leg. She struggled in her lasso, a warm spot between her legs forming as she realized how trapped she was. Then Dru looked in front of her. The video screens showed her predicament from several angles.

        The fact that everyone in the Parlor had come to see her imperiled, in full color and HD, totally aroused the young Amazon. Her nipples became hard and her breasts enlarged slightly as she watched herself struggle on the split-screen video system.

        "Struggle Wonder Girl!" the Black Lord laughed. "No one can save you, you creamed crusader!" Many of the Parlor guests chuckled as Wonder Girl continued to sink, the cream now around the middle of her thighs.

        "€oooohhh...cold!" she managed to blurt out, her words echoing through the speakers.

        "Oh, didn't I tell you?" the Black Lord chortled back "You're wired for sound, Blunder Girl! We will now hear the last words of a bimbo superheroine before she sinks to her well-deserved doom."

        Dru struggled harder, but these desperate efforts only reinforced the Dark Lord's complete control over her. Much as she hated admitting it, the more this creepy villain dominated her, the more the Amazon crusader became sexually aroused and helpless. It was a whimsical bit of irony that was certainly not lost on Wonder Girl's arch-enemies, and this one was about to take full advantage...

        TO BE CONTINUED...

        --- In camping_out_with_wonder_girl@yahoogroups.com, "JohnS"