hey guys!

  • words_of_my_mind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Ok, after a long sabatical, I wanted to come back and tell everyone
      what has happened.

      In the past few weeks since Monster Mania, I've had a lot of personal
      problems, including a ex-girlfriend coming back and causing more
      problems for me, that has hindered me from writing any of the fanfics
      I've promised, such as the Wonder Girl/BatGirl/Supergirl. Since I care
      about the three "heroine in peril Yahoo groups" I wanted to send out
      this message. I think all three groups are fantastic, and I have so
      much respect for Doug and Tranzini.

      So, I am writing a new Wonder Girl fanfic, and hopeully I can write
      some new stuff for Barbara and Kara rather soon!

      I hope everyone is ok, and please, take care of yourself and each other.

      Much Respect,
      Chad