457Re: Side Dish of Death! Finale!

  • camping_out_with_wonder_girl-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 25, 2013
      A charming story, Chad, and it's fun to have our voluptuous vixens back in action again. Hmm, I wonder what a steaming bowl of Supergirl soup tastes like? Must be the most delicious dish imaginable, given who's being boiled for it. And Wonder Woman married against her will to a criminal adversary, compelled to scrub floors in her Amazon panties? Amusingly ironic as well as nastily iconic, that's all I can say. The final image of the three gorgeous and glorious heroines, more than ready for their next challenging adventure, climaxed a first-rate peril scenario. Thanks again, Chad... and keep these great tales coming! Best, TZ