Posting Pictures

  • Crosby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005
      Does anyone know if we are cool to post pics with the campers in them?
    • Wayne Maillet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005

        Great question! ???

        Wayne Maillet

        "Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it."

        Diane Sawyer, TV Personality

        This e-mail transmission is CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed, and may contain legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, distribution, copying or other use by anyone else is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and destroy this transmission. Thank you.

        Does anyone know if we are cool to post pics with the campers in them?