steering

  • derek.gardiner@unn.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hi, This is a new member.
      We sail Speedwell of Southampton a Nic 35 No 142. The wheel steering
      on speedwell has stiffened up recently. We've had the boat for 3
      years and never done any work on the steering. The earlier Nic 35s
      had a grease feed to the steering but I can't locate any facility for
      lubrication and I am reluctant to start messing with the top gland
      stuffing box. Anyone know what to do?

      Derek and Elidh Gardiner