Re: [campernicholson] Reduction ratio-hydraulic drive

  • Jteipen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 10:52 PM
      Bob

      Can you be more specific as to the filter set up that you used? Looks like I
      still have the original filter type installed. I understand you can still
      get them but would consider upgrading to something more readily available.
      The hydraulic people that I have talked to say to change the oil and filter
      every so often and that's about the only maintenance necessary. I am using
      Tellus 32 oil.

      Jim Teipen
      SV Alegria
      CN 35 # 68