Camper Nicholsons

  • Denece &/or Bob Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 4:24 PM
      Hi
      I thought I'd let you all know that Alegria, the other California CN35
      has new owners.
      I am hoping that they will join our number. You on Iona have already
      'met' them!
      I am forwarding this note to them, as well.
      It's been pretty quiet on the list lately. I hope that means some of you
      are getting in some sailing. Our weather out here has finally gotten
      conducive to getting out on the water!

      Thank you El Nino~!!